Kaination's REAL weight loss thread. (freals this time)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was going to type a big response to this but I'll just wait til sean posts something like this. It's just much easier that way.
i ******* love you lmao.

it's not completely useless, it's just i don't want to be working out after a night of heavily drinking. i want to sleep.

useless as in i'd get to the gym, and half ass everything all tired.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i ******* love you lmao.

it's not completely useless, it's just i don't want to be working out after a night of heavily drinking. i want to sleep.

I want you to know that my friends run 6 miles a day, everyday, completely ****faced. As in, they're out getting shwaysted until 4 am, they go to sleep for 45 minutes, and then we're outside at 5. In fact, they prefer to go running while obliterated because they feel nothing other than awesome.

If that's not for you, maybe you should think about working out before getting ****faced. That's just me prioritizing.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i ******* love you lmao.

Yall are a bunch of haters! :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want you to know that my friends run 6 miles a day, everyday, completely ****faced. As in, they're out getting shwaysted until 4 am, they go to sleep for 45 minutes, and then we're outside at 5. In fact, they prefer to go running while obliterated because they feel nothing other than awesome.

If that's not for you, maybe you should think about working out before getting ****faced. That's just me prioritizing.
Let your friends know that I wish to be exactly like them.

Seriously. I'm totally jealous.

Totally.

:warning: brotip :warning:
I don't give three flying ****s about what your friends / rehab buddies do while ****faced.

Now sit back in your chair, face the corner and stop trying to be smart / funny because, well, you sound like the grammatically correct, red-headed bastard stepchild of uncover_bunker and VideoJinx.

Now, as far as working out, I finally got some basic weights in my new apartment. I'll start posting stats after I get internet in my new apartment, which is hopefully in the near future.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let your friends know that I wish to be exactly like them.

Seriously. I'm totally jealous.

Totally.

:warning: brotip :warning:
I don't give three flying ****s about what your friends / rehab buddies do while ****faced.

Now sit back in your chair, face the corner and stop trying to be smart / funny because, well, you sound like the grammatically correct, red-headed bastard stepchild of uncover_bunker and VideoJinx.

Now, as far as working out, I finally got some basic weights in my new apartment. I'll start posting stats after I get internet in my new apartment, which is hopefully in the near future.
Sounds like someone didn't have their num nums today! Who's a good boy? You're a good boy! Oh yes you are!

I'll be sure to continue giving my advice, except with the addendum that you're probably not going to listen to it. If you're going to make ****ty excuses like, "If I get wasted, I can't work out" to not work out now, I can't imagine you getting very far should you eventually choose to not get continually wasted. And so my post was directed more at your mentality going into this than your physical inability to run more than 2 blocks without going into cardiac arrest. The ass follows the head, as they say. I will continue to wish you the best in your endeavor, and should you ever desire information on how not to be completely out of shape, I and others will undoubtedly be here for you.

As always, and with great love and affection,

Zeonix

Let me know when you want to go back to having a semi-respectful discussion. I much prefer it this way, as I don't usually get to be my jolly self, but I don't think Cuc and friends will appreciate what is coming.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like someone didn't have their num nums today! Who's a good boy? You're a good boy! Oh yes you are!

I'll be sure to continue giving my advice, except with the addendum that you're probably not going to listen to it. If you're going to make ****ty excuses like, "If I get wasted, I can't work out" to not work out now, I can't imagine you getting very far should you eventually choose to not get continually wasted. And so my post was directed more at your mentality going into this than your physical inability to run more than 2 blocks without going into cardiac arrest. The ass follows the head, as they say. I will continue to wish you the best in your endeavor, and should you ever desire information on how not to be completely out of shape, I and others will undoubtedly be here for you.

Zeonix

Let me know when you want to go back to having a semi-respectful discussion. I much prefer it this way, as I don't usually get to be my jolly self, but I don't think Cuc and friends will appreciate what is coming.
lol.

k

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SI'll be sure to continue giving my advice, except with the addendum that you're probably not going to listen to it. If you're going to make ****ty excuses like, "If I get wasted, I can't work out" to not work out now, I can't imagine you getting very far should you eventually choose to not get continually wasted. And so my post was directed more at your mentality going into this than your physical inability to run more than 2 blocks without going into cardiac arrest. The ass follows the head, as they say. I will continue to wish you the best in your endeavor, and should you ever desire information on how not to be completely out of shape, I and others will undoubtedly be here for you.

Zeonix

So, you make up a bull**** story about "friends" "running in the morning, when they're totally ****faced." (Because, lets face it, we all know people who wake up at 5 am, have been in bed for 45 minutes, and are totally ****faced. As opposed to, I don't know... pfff lets say, sleeping till noon or something weird like that.)

And when he doesn't accept your "advice/suggestion" for some weird reason, you threaten him..
threaten him by showing who you "really" are! *zomg* :cry:

You know, Z, maybe you can ask your imaginary friends for help, you know, when they comeback from their impressive 6 mile ****faced jog. I bet they can give you professional therapy, even though the combination of just having ran 6 miles, while being ****faced, and by then badly dehydrated, won't effect their ability to counsel you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally I sleep an average of 3 hours after I've been ****faced. Alcohol and sleep do not mix for me, and I imagine that goes for a lot of others as well. Plus, when you're drunk, you feel like you can run forever! How is this a bad thing!?

I say go naked, drunken sprinting through your forests of denial.

Also, why can't you see that you are Zeo's child?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, you make up a bull**** story about "friends" "running in the morning, when they're totally ****faced." (Because, lets face it, we all know people who wake up at 5 am, have been in bed for 45 minutes, and are totally ****faced. As opposed to, I don't know... pfff lets say, sleeping till noon or something weird like that.)

And when he doesn't accept your "advice/suggestion" for some weird reason, you threaten him..
threaten him by showing who you "really" are! *zomg* :cry:

You know, Z, maybe you can ask your imaginary friends for help, you know, when they comeback from their impressive 6 mile ****faced jog. I bet they can give you professional therapy, even though the combination of just having ran 6 miles, while being ****faced, and by then badly dehydrated, won't effect their ability to counsel you.
Hey, Prozac. Remember that time I didn't have a choice about getting up and running in the morning because its part of my job? Remember when I wasn't a fratboy and so sleeping until noon wasn't an option?

Good times.

Point being, drinking doesn't stop you from working out, nor does it nullify the results of working out. Worst case scenario, you're strong as **** with a slight beer belly. Oh no. It's a bull**** excuse. If my imaginary friends and I in our imaginary job fighting imaginary wars can do it everyday in our imagination from our beds until noon without getting kicked in the face with an imaginary boot and a rainbow court martial of love, so can you and anyone else. Running is more mental than it is physical. Was I telling him to go run 6 miles? No, because he would die. Clearly. Was I showing him that being both drunk and working out is feasible? Yes. Is it? Yes. Do you believe that its feasible? Probably not, because let's face it, you've never pushed your body. You don't even know what that would entail. Is it possible to, say, work out, and then get drunk? Mother of God. It just may be.

As for threats, you're being silly. If acknowledging that a flurry of sarcastic posts will follow, case in point our current exchange, is a threat, then yes, I suppose I am threatening him. With FOREEEEESIGHT!! OOOOOOOOOOHHHH.

Come now, child. Let's stop being so obtuse.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
In the next episode of Kaination Getting Unfat, we speak with Mitt Romney about Massachusets' healthcare system, and his thoughts on Tea Party Republicans.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hear Rick Perry wants to ban fat people.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
there goes his texas voter demographic. he's totally shooting himself in the foot (with a laser sighted pistol)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, lets nip this in the thread's bud and say that I'm not happy with how things are developing. Please get back on topic and go back to the new, new tone of civility.:devsmile:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Give advice, not abuse. I had to close my thread because you were all arguing about it. Maybe training is touchy subject for some people.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This argument ended 2 days ago, and "all" of us was one of us.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Give advice, not abuse. I had to close my thread because you were all arguing about it. Maybe training is touchy subject for some people.
It really wasn't a good reason to close the thread to be honest. I liked it. =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom