ESF 1.3 Final Bots?

Only go forward sideways
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Maybe this question has been asked quite a lot but I can't seem to find a definitive answer using the Search function and believe me I have tried. Will ESF Final have AI Bots to play against? Again I am sorry if this has been asked "OVER 9000!" times (see what I did there xD?) but maybe there should be a sticky or just add this question to the FAQ :yes:

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
BlackLion

Then look closer..

Anyways, yes there will. And i believe i have read that the bots in Final will be alot smarter ^^

Only go forward sideways
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Can you point out the post for me where this discussion took place? Thank you :)

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't Rick doing the bots? I remember he was a brilliant bot programmer, so I'm sure they'll be amazing.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Bots will be included in the final release, they just happened to be broken for the Open Beta releases. The ones we have now give me a beating every time.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
But we're pretty bad players Doku ;P Though the bots are a touch super right now. As in kinda hard to melee. Since they frequently teleport when they're about to be hit.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
But we're pretty bad players Doku ;P Though the bots are a touch super right now. As in kinda hard to melee. Since they frequently teleport when they're about to be hit.
Even with teleport off they're impossible, and when they're turned to bad! In all truth, I'm no pro by any means, but one hit would be nice. At least we can turn their AI off, then we'll win for sure!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
You can make them ignore humans ;P

Only go forward sideways
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Yea lol I mean I do hope there'll be different levels of difficulty to these Bots xD. How about putting a delay to their teleportations? So after they teleport once theres like a 15 sec delay before they can teleport again, kinda like in that Dragon Ball: Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans OVA supplied with Raging Blast 2.
Part1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU9163GNeRU
Part2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk9F8n3Ow_M&feature=related

I know the movie is a bit short and its very rushed but the idea is not bad I suppose.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea lol I mean I do hope there'll be different levels of difficulty to these Bots xD. How about putting a delay to their teleportations? So after they teleport once theres like a 15 sec delay before they can teleport again, kinda like in that Dragon Ball: Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans OVA supplied with Raging Blast 2.
Part1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU9163GNeRU
Part2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk9F8n3Ow_M&feature=related

I know the movie is a bit short and its very rushed but the idea is not bad I suppose.
Plan to eradicate the Saiyajins is not a movie. Its a game. The OVA is nothing more than a video walkthough.

In any case the bots will be in ^^

Only go forward sideways
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Plan to eradicate the Saiyajins is not a movie. Its a game. The OVA is nothing more than a video walkthough.

In any case the bots will be in ^^
U have no idea how thrilled I am to have that confirmed ;), and I didnt know that heh but u could test the idea of the bot teleport delay, it might work out nicely u never know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom