Flight time in ESF 1.3 + other Q

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm sorry, I know I'm making a lot of threads, but I've searched and cannot find the answer. Plus it's a good way to keep people chatting about other parts of the game :)

I've seen in heaps of vids of you guys are flying, as in speed flying for a bit longer than current flight times, how much longer are they?

Also, about melee tiers, will, say vegetas second tier always be a hit then an energy blast?

Suddenly got extremely excited more than usual about ESF with the new vid's I've just watched :p

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Swoop duration isn't limited, but you'll stop swooping once out of Ki, of course.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's probably comparable to how flying was in Beta 1.1. Except a lot faster, and probably without the need to be locked onto someone.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He enjoyed all the other videos. That video was showed flight so i linked it. Question-Answer notwithstanding.

Now Dam, if you could just point out where i said that the video was the final representation of in-game flight, i'd be grateful. I am having some difficulty finding it. ^^

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He enjoyed all the other videos. That video was showed flight so i linked it. Question-Answer notwithstanding.

Now Dam, if you could just point out where i said that the video was the final representation of in-game flight, i'd be grateful. I am having some difficulty finding it. ^^
Then why else would you link the video? To get your postcount+++ broo up?

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah Spidey, I've seen all the recent videos mate, and now I think I've seen all the videos last night :p

Just wanted a definitive answer, it's not like it's major in-game thing where they want to reveal it at a later date.

Well i think i got the possible answer, thanks.

Anything on my other Q?
Also, about melee tiers, will, say vegetas second tier always be a hit then an energy blast?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The tiers will happen really rarely so yes itll only be 1 set of effects/animatiosn. BUT each character will have his own set for all 3 tiers. So no to characters have the same effects.

Even transformations will have diffent tier animation sets. But as said, tiers are not ment to happen to often so its OK to leave it at 1 set.

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The tiers will happen really rarely so yes itll only be 1 set of effects/animatiosn. BUT each character will have his own set for all 3 tiers. So no to characters have the same effects.

Even transformations will have diffent tier animation sets. But as said, tiers are not ment to happen to often so its OK to leave it at 1 set.
Alright, awesome mate, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom