Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
this was soooo epic good job esf team :))

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We brought back 2 back flips types. how do they work? Very easily :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Epic movie. The only thing I disliked, however minor it may be, is that the walking animation is still as wooden as it is in the old versions of ESF. He look's like a stick with legs in the video. =/

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have watched this Video for 2-nd time and why the sky becomes pink or red (something like that xD) in 2:34 :/ :S Is that a bug?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Playable area boundary, EvolutionX. We could change the texture I guess, but it's just there to remind you that there is a boundary. Better than TF2's giant circles with slashes through them.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Epic movie. The only thing I disliked, however minor it may be, is that the walking animation is still as wooden as it is in the old versions of ESF. He look's like a stick with legs in the video. =/
I think the walking is a bit too fast too.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had bump this thread again. This is the best teaser/trailer you guys ever released. I watched it 25 times so far...

WHY DID I LEAVE BT WAAAAAAAA >.<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The video was amazing. The thing that keeps coming back into play is getting the lighting right. I know ESF is going for a more realistic feel, but the beams/transformations/auras etc would be much more accentuated and have a more dramatic feel if the lighting was done right...

Here are two examples from the anime where the deep contrast in lighting helps emphasize the scene...

And here are two examples where I did quick drawovers to illustrate what could be changed with the current lighting. If you don't get it, let me know.. I feel it's REALLY important to getting the right DBZ feel.

Last edited:
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol u STUPID peopleeeee, the first time you trans it will be epic, with cinematic camera angles and everything, SO i personally gaurantee it will not be boring, becuz i too lated long boring transes in 1.2. Since I make these trans personally i make sure its 100% interesting each time, either that or you will just keep questioning "how is this possibleeeee".

Dont worry about transformations DT and I are personally making it sexy. DT on the sexy anims and lip syncing, myself on the incredible effects and camera angles.

BTW what you saw in the vid was not the ingame version lol, raven recorded it without using the cinematics and what not, plus he cut it short, I will release a video later on down the line showing the REAL thing ===> Long one, Medium one, and Instant one. And in 1.3 you have free choice on whether to create more transes in between any of those, heh u can have 100 if you wanted but...

NO, U STUPID F*CK!!!!

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
whatever that was ingame verson or some witchcraft, it was KICKASSS xD

But i noticed when you do a beam attack like kameha, big bang.. their hair moves really nice but i didnt see much hair movement in transformation? will you add more of that to trans too cuz that moving hair animation is sick :D

It looks awsome good job ^^)-b

Last edited:
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG! I MISSED A DETAIL SUCH AS THE HAIR!

// shoots self in the big toe

1.21 Gigawatts!
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Not saying anyone missed anything, or did anything bad <_<

Just saying that if hair was moving as much as when your doing energy attacks i whould look cooler, cuz of the power up and and all.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG! I MISSED A DETAIL SUCH AS THE HAIR!

// shoots self in the big toe
nice ******* job dt, thanks for missing that detail. Merry ******* Christmas.

also I forgot to respond to your message earlier today but ill check that game outttttttt <3333333

edit: hit me up on steam later today, I have no idea how to navigate on this ea site so im gonna need your help :E

Last edited:

Mk4

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Awsome.
Btw, did vegeta run while swooping on the ground? :shocked:

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno? Did he?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There needs to be a video that shows off that blur effect when someone punches or kicks someone.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
nice vid :yes:

I just wonder what the "Real" thing is where dalte is speaking about :O
if this isn't as nice as it should be it's makin me friggin curious :scared:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice vid :yes:

I just wonder what the "Real" thing is where dalte is speaking about :O
if this isn't as nice as it should be it's makin me friggin curious :scared:
He ment the full transformation as the video didnt show all of it. But he fist has to fix some camera stuff ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom