Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally I think they should have a good length transformation for the first time but... Something like Budokai 3 has would be a great thing to do as well.

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah, make them as long as they are in the anime series, you would have enough time to go take a piss and come back before your finished haha!

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, make them as long as they are in the anime series, you would have enough time to go take a piss and come back before your finished haha!
like everytime you do that for the first time, like after every map restart, every server change, every day, every month every year ... I know that I would get sick of it pretty fast.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But instant transformations are terrible boring.
The opposite, waiting for the transformation to finish is boring. It's not a movie, it's a game. And as I've already said, transformations were never long in Dragon Ball, unless you're going by Toei, not by Akira Toriyama.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But instant transformations are terrible boring.
The Transformations would be boring but you would get back to playing faster.

I mean unless you want it to go down like a DDR mat. Have a bunch of Buttons on the screen you press at the right time for to the beat of the Transformation screams. If you miss 2 or 3 you fail and have to start all over again.

[video=youtube;Ilv0EbcXYqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ilv0EbcXYqg[/video]

But this is what I mean about it. About 1 to 2 seconds a Transformation.

And yes Goku is Rocky Balboa.

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did SSJ3 Goku do a Genki Dama in that video? o_O

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, like the first time, it's a 15 second transformation, then goes down to 7-8 second transformation, but once you hit the next transformation, it becomes instant. Yes, it's a game, which is supposed to be pleasing, and hopefully cinematic, to draw me in.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did SSJ3 Goku do a Genki Dama in that video? o_O
He tried to but it was fading. So he turned it into a Dragonfist. Kinda like the Super Android 13 Movie.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, the movies and games completely ignore cannon, for some epic moments, though.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, like the first time, it's a 15 second transformation, then goes down to 7-8 second transformation, but once you hit the next transformation, it becomes instant. Yes, it's a game, which is supposed to be pleasing, and hopefully cinematic, to draw me in.
Mate, why don't you go and play some singleplayer game and have your cinematics there.

Yes, it would be nice to see a nice transformation cinematic. ONCE. But this is a fast-paced multiplayer game and I (and other gamers) wouldn't want to wait 15 seconds. Transformations in ESF 1.2.3 are already too long.
Sure, younger DB fans surely love those transformations, like ECX players base. But the most important thing is the outcome, which is what you become after transformation. The whole transformation process isn't that important to take up to 15 seconds.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh stop arguing about something so trivial. No we wont be making 1 minute transformations, but you will still get 3 versions: long, medium and instant.

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh stop arguing about something so trivial. No we wont be making 1 minute transformations, but you will still get 3 versions: long, medium and instant.
So, only those 3?

In 1.2 there is like 20 different versions, from 8 seconds to 5 then 4, then 3, then 2, then 1.5, then 1.25(As your PL increased slightly)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
weeee!!!! xD
So lemme guess the long version is around 6-7 seconds, medium 3-4 and instant 0.5 :p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, only those 3?

In 1.2 there is like 20 different versions, from 8 seconds to 5 then 4, then 3, then 2, then 1.5, then 1.25(As your PL increased slightly)
Wrong. 1.2 has the same 3 versions. BUT it cuts the medium version down depending on your PL. We decided to remove that function so that the animations can play freely without being cut up.

weeee!!!! xD
So lemme guess the long version is around 6-7 seconds, medium 3-4 and instant 0.5 :p
Instant is instant. Its 0 seconds. As for the rest, the video showed Vegetas long transformation. Deduce yourself how long thatll take. But take note that it will be different for each character/form.

Wannabe Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wrong. 1.2 has the same 3 versions. BUT it cuts the medium version down depending on your PL. We decided to remove that function so that the animations can play freely without being cut up.

Instant is instant. Its 0 seconds. As for the rest, the video showed Vegetas long transformation. Deduce yourself how long thatll take. But take note that it will be different for each character/form.
Cool, thanks for the answer mate, keep up the good work. :)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just looped 1:29 to 1:32 for 10 minutes straight.

I'm going back after this post to loop the greatest 4 seconds in gaming, some more.

DarktoothDKD = Legend

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By Instant would that allow you to do it will in the middle of a GaS?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Awesome video :D Anyway how is maded that animated skybox :/ :O This game will be awesome :D <3

BTW Is that Vegeta a bot? :/ :D and what is the Song? :/

Last edited:
Best answers
did you guys see how he started to swoop and then went into super swoop mode or something you see it again as the other vegeta he was fighting does it around 1:35ish. Oh and they brought back the backflip animation from 1.1 :D :D :D

Best xmas gift evar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom