Capt. Ginyu - Kami's Palace Video

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That's what she said...

hahaha, : D

and yeah, i gotta revisit some stuff in order to smooth down such details. What Dam/Masta and Karrde said is totaly true though, i just gotta find the right aproach. Even if we decide at one point that things are done, we still have upgrades in mind, changes do hapen.

That's one of the points of sharing such videos, some of you guys comments/sugestions are realy helpfull.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Im gonna put Roshi's house as an example here...

If that map is made, key points in that map would obviously be house itself and island - so those things should be very detailed in modeling and texturing aspect while other islands or something else that come within the map should not contain enormous poly counts

I wouldn't mind if there are extra poly counts spent on those key points because those are parts that define the map

So looking at kamis place, whole kamis place should be done very detailed because its something that defines map and land down under (I read its gonna be there) should be done in the way where you spare those amounts of polys you spent on detailing lookout...

As I already said its suggestion you might mind or just ignore :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yeah, i will try to even up such details in polycount level, im sure you guys are gonna like the released version.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh that we will Layne, that we will.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes but you're an ******* of a contrarian, so your opinion means jack :p

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hahah... Ok guys don't fight.
The good thing is that we see what path Esf is taking. And imo it's damn good. ^_^

Best answers
OMG!! I just had to make an account and comment after I saw that!, amazing just WOW!, I have never seen a MOD for HL1 even Look half as good as that before HELL!!, it even makes me regret buying DBZRB2 for Ps3, just the detail and everything makes it look lots better then any DragonBall Z game I seen before. I cant believe it, the ps3 ones hold nothing on this, and they had teams of people working on theirs and a lot of money to back it up, I would so pay for this game when it comes out it looks so worth it, you guys should get an award or something for this, I'm sir-prized that the makers of DBZ haven't contacted you to tell you to start making games for them or payed to buy this off you. :)

Anyway. . . Looks just so amazing and keep up the great work, can not wait until I can play this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That music personally sounds more like something from The Dark Knight. (Amazing map, btw)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom