New Forum Blue Style

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
For those who are interested, I've added a new blue style for the forums.

While I also added a new black theme, It still needs quite a lot of work which is not as nearly done as the new blue style. You can access the newly added blue theme by Clicking here.

I've also replaced the dragonballs so it's easier to see which sections has new posts. (thanks a lot grega for the idea)

<- Means the section does not contain any new posts/threads.
<- Means the section contains new replies or threads you haven't read yet.

Created a thread about it as I wish to see opinions, suggestions and even complaints if you have any.

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dark is the new Dragonball!

Wait.... What...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I really, really like the Dark style.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course the dark theme is great but it still has some issues. So i currently use the default theme.
But this "Blue Senseless" is a good alternative. :)

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Of course the dark theme is great but it still has some issues. So i currently use the default theme.
But this "Blue Senseless" is a good alternative. :)
Hence I mentioned the dark theme needs more work than the new blue theme :). Also would like to have as many input as possible on this new blue style.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
looking good :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like the blue theme quite a bit. It's not that bad on the eyes.

Sky just wondering can you put the different forums links at the bottom of a thread somewhere too? I.E. the: (house symbol thing) Forum > News and Announcements > News and Announcements > Forum Announcements > New Forum Blue Style. I don't know how most people set their thread viewing up, but i've got my newer posts to show at the bottom and I have to scroll up every time to go back. I guess I could change it, but I am kinda lazy and it would take awhile to get used to.
If not thanks for nothing! ;)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Sky just wondering can you put the different forums links at the bottom of a thread somewhere too? I.E. the: (house symbol thing) Forum > News and Announcements > News and Announcements > Forum Announcements > New Forum Blue Style. I don't know how most people set their thread viewing up, but i've got my newer posts to show at the bottom and I have to scroll up every time to go back. I guess I could change it, but I am kinda lazy and it would take awhile to get used to.

Well if he doesnt and you are like me, you can always just press the home button on the keyboard and itll pop you to the top of the page.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if he doesnt and you are like me, you can always just press the home button on the keyboard and itll pop you to the top of the page.
Please teach me more of your ways Grega-sensei.

Thanks.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers

Like I mentioned, I'm always up for feedback. You wish to have the home icon & the section list at the bottom of replies as well? Like, below the quick reply box?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I mentioned, I'm always up for feedback. You wish to have the home icon & the section list at the bottom of replies as well? Like, below the quick reply box?
That would be pretty sweet, yes. :)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Sorry Barney, it can't be done. The breadcrum is in 2 different templates, and I can't just copy it over to the other. I can how ever add a custom code below the quick reply (or just above it) box that brings you to the top of the page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom