Charging Thing.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Players keep charging me and killing me while knocking me over and over and over again.

This is stupid, how do i defeat that stupid charging and knock over?

I hate it :(

And im new to the game so i dont like being killed by some unstoppable (for me) attack that takes down 80% of my hp :(

---------- Double Post below was added at 06:23 PM has been merged with this post created 06:22 PM at ----------

Wtf how did the thread get here i posted it in the general esf section. >.<

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was moved. Since its a help thread.

In any case. Thats melee. Its what is at the core of ESF. And its what you need to learn if you want to survive in the servers. ESF is a hard game to master and since the game is purely skill based the gaps between new people, average players and pros are enormous.

Give this a read. Itll help you learn the game mechanics -> http://gamers-desire.de/esf-12-manual

The flash manual on that page explains 1.2.3 best IMO.

Other than knowing those basics, its all about acquiring good reflexes, hand-mouse coordination and timing. So practice, practice, practice. If you ask, maybe someone in a server will even train you.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was moved. Since its a help thread.

In any case. Thats melee. Its what is at the core of ESF. And its what you need to learn if you want to survive in the servers. ESF is a hard game to master and since the game is purely skill based the gaps between new people, average players and pros are enormous.

Give this a read. Itll help you learn the game mechanics -> http://gamers-desire.de/esf-12-manual

The flash manual on that page explains 1.2.3 best IMO.

Other than knowing those basics, its all about acquiring good reflexes, hand-mouse coordination and timing. So practice, practice, practice. If you ask, maybe someone in a server will even train you.
Yes grega is right practise makes you a better player also grega i think you need some practise xD

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No, i posted it here, and somehow it got posted in the General Off-Topic Section. Thanks to the guy that moved it.

Anyway, i joined my friends lan server via hamachi and then he tought me the basics as well as some cool handy keybinds.

But that was with Android #18 , ive got problems with transforming characters since they are so weak during early game.

Android #18 has 3 mil powerlevel at the start and 3.750.000 when shes powered up, but when my friend begun transforming into that sayan thing he truly stomped the arena.

Also, i noticed that Androids #18 powerlevel increases each time she dies, but its still way to low to compete up with the powered up Sayans.

Maybe ill ask from him to practice again, i will play with Android #18 :p

Also, i am talking about the thing where your opponent charges and you are knocked back and my enemy repeats it and i lose almost all hp.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where he flys at you and knocks you back?

Thats simple melee.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If you lost almost all of your HP, he might be abusing the bug when you ROF(not laughing, just rolling over floor lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom