Banned
Best answers
Sorry Master Damaera for showing that, punish me. xD

Ginyu is OK so STFU.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
idk, Ginyu is the worst model I've ever seen. GG, redo it.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dam, stop spamming the thread as well :p

🌠 Staff
Best answers
good job thar GG, models and textures look stunning ^^

i have a tip on where you could save a lot of polys on your hand mesh, hit me up on steam if you want to know teh secret :O
Denz, i assure you I most likely know what you would want me to cut off the hands, but everything thats there on the hands is there for bone weight purposes, to get them to animate smoother and DT has done a nice job with that so far, doubt theyll change anytime soon at this point.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nothings gonna ruin the flow for weights if you cut those rows on fingers see example

as you can see by cutting those rows under and keeping the top ones you can save a lot (if you multiply it by 5 on each hand its a lot to save and put somewhere else)

p.s. dont mind me if you already have it there like that cuz those are small shots of your handzors but im sure you have a lot to save on that ginyu one tho <3

🌠 Staff
Best answers
well, just so you know the top image is basically how its done for the most part, you cant really see the hands in my screenshots, so hard to tell how the flow is on them. Those images are actually 2 of many i looked at for hand refs =p, ive been around the net, i can tell you ive seen most of what youll prob link me for refs. when i try for a new poly flow or higher poly stuff I go through and look at tons of refs to see how others made them to get the best ideas on how to make the flow work right =x

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
na ah!!

cewl cewl man, just tried to help out no need to push me like a bully :'( (like you always do in front of my friends)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom