For your enjoyment, static character model renders

🌠 Staff
Best answers
actually, his arms fit pretty nicely inside the jacket sleeves. hands didnt move at all, but the arm itself fits inside the mesh

as you can see, fits inside them pretty good. Trunks is a bit special though compared to the other characters, his arms are perfectly straight, so they look alot longer than they should be. Unlike the other characters, who have a slight bend at the elbow forward, but like i said, ill prob tweak them a bit by the time we release, lots of other models to work on still

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True, true. I believe just a little bit is necessary.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually, his arms fit pretty nicely inside the jacket sleeves. hands didnt move at all, but the arm itself fits inside the mesh

as you can see, fits inside them pretty good. Trunks is a bit special though compared to the other characters, his arms are perfectly straight, so they look alot longer than they should be. Unlike the other characters, who have a slight bend at the elbow forward, but like i said, ill prob tweak them a bit by the time we release, lots of other models to work on still

Now this is going to be nitpicking, and I don't mean any offense with it, since the model is beautiful. But if you put your arms in a jacket, you will never get a 'perfect' fit, you jacket will always be wider than your arm. If I compare the two models in Photoshop, the arm fits perfectly, edge on edge, that won't happen 'in real life', there is always some air between the arm and the jacket. And that's why it has an unnatural look.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
yes, your correct there, however it doesnt fit 100% perfect in the comparison here, your lookin at just one angle that I showed, was to give a relative idea of the size difference. there are also areas when you wear a jacket that will be tighter than others, specially around the joints. hence what i went for there. but as i stated before and will state again, ill prob adjust it slightly still towards the end. orthographic view vs perspective view models tend to show diff things, while in perspective it looks right, orthographic view will look off. guess and check kinda thing constantly.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know, I know, and I have the utmost confidence that it would look great, no matter if you change it or not. Trunks will probably look a lot different ingame anyway. The arms will be bent most of the time, so you probably wouldn't notice it a lot.

JTM

Formerly Fatality
Best answers
I'd appreciate it if you wouldnt spam my thread with random meaningless posts please. If a mod could get rid of this plz, id quite appreciate it

If possible id like people to limit their posts to comments/questions bout the character models that the thread is supposed to be about. Ty in advance.
aggred , i dont know how he become fp,i think that he need warnning for it.
It's amazing how posting a picture could cause such controversy, while in other threads (especially the FP), it's done quite frequently. To reiterate, I was subtly stating how much I love the new character models through the convenience of imagery. Anyway, sorry about that, GG. Didn't mean any harm.

specifically@elcor

... lolol

I don't know if you guys know this or not, but that is screenshot from a popular video "Jizz in my Pants" by 'The Lonely Island'. It's actually quite funny and that image is one of the singers "jizzing in his pants", basically meaning FP is saying "wow those models are so good, I came in my pants", meaning he is complimenting the work through imagery, not spamming for the sake of spamming. I don't see why he needs a warning for that, elcor.
Glad to see someone got it before I was unjustifiably crucified. D: Thanks for the backup.

Last edited:
🌠 Staff
Best answers
np, i see posts like that mostly as spam for threads unless you have some sort of text with it - which you did not. Don't really watch the sat night live videos, jizz in my pants or whatever, don't care much, so to me it just looked like a rather goofy random spam post. I know you force pitters like to spam lots in threads, just felt id like to keep this one clean and clear of that so people can follow the discussions like the one sicron and I had. Gives people a better idea of why i did what i did with the model and helps them to learn from it etc.

Anyways, my fault for not pickin up on current slang/trends, don't worry bout it too much. ^_^

JTM

Formerly Fatality
Best answers
Thanks, man. :)

Anyway, I'll just start over. Looks great! :p Trunks is looking a little too buff to me, though.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree with GG on the tweeks make now fix later

🌠 Staff
Best answers
Finally got around to doing Vegeta, added it to the first post again. Enjoy D=

edit: ahh ****, just noticed that vegeta has the old knee wireframe XD woops, oh well, he has the updated hand mesh though, so whatever, forgot one but gave another. /shrug and before anyone asks, yes, Ill transfer the newer hand to the other models too, just dont really feel like reposting images

Last edited:
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Had this Thread moved from the forcepit for all to view, consider yourselves lucky Im in a giving mood to the public XD

Anyways,
Finally decided to update this thread, Ginyu static render is there now finally, though my consistency with the settings got varied a bit, prob cause I forgot the exact settings XD

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good job thar GG, models and textures look stunning ^^

i have a tip on where you could save a lot of polys on your hand mesh, hit me up on steam if you want to know teh secret :O

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I ******* love you.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thank you dear lord God Gundam for letting our non-force pit eyes feast upon these epic renders

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
But what have I done?

I just said I wanted more Pictures with Renders. ^_^

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Nemix, please don't post such spam posts. You know better than this.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Jesus Christ... can you make the Frieza tails litle shorter? xD

Last edited:
I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
What's wrong with 'em?

Lol Vegeta Replica Attempt:

Base Model by Kreshi

If I take a look at his model... well it was really good at his time.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom