News Update 9/6/10 - It's over 900000000!!!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Front Page said:
God Gundam and Super Vegetto have done it again. This time they have created a brand spankin' new Vegeta model. Hail the prince of all Saiyans!

And once again, DT has quickly started animating the model. Here's a glimpse at one of the taunt animations.

[youtube]Lj-6M7rZuW8[/youtube]​

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
im loveing the updatess every week now ... hopefully this means a relese soon

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will ****ing kill you.

KILL YOU.

If ESF 1.3 doesn't get released because the world ends in 2012.

Last edited by a moderator:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hail to the Prince Baby! :p

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will ****ing kill you.

KILL YOU.

If ESF 1.3 doesn't get released because the world ends in 2012.
[video=youtube;KJhzlQYhB7w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJhzlQYhB7w[/video]

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, nice one, I watch the dub personally. I prefer pretty much every anime I watch in Japanese, and find most English versions intolerable.

This doesn't happen with 3 animes.

Yu Yu Hakusho
DBZ
Trigun

Not sure why, but I always felt the dubs did an OK job, and in the case of Yu Yu Hakusho, did a better job.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great model. ^_^
But don't you agree that his head looks weird in the second render? :)

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
His mouth is, yes.

Kinda was excpecting a 'It's over 9000' taunt though :/

🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Finally Vegeta :D but..... without...... saiyan armor.. :( Ok, ok... nonetheless it looks Übercool!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The other one Armor Vegeta was better :mad: But and this is not bad...

Last edited:
2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The other one Armor Vegeta was better :mad: But and this is not bad...
Which do you like better?

USSJ Vegeta or Majin Vegeta?

Each form has it's respective outfit and timeline. We picked this outfit for a reason. ;]

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So what transformations will Vegeta have anyway ? :]

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Which do you like better?

USSJ Vegeta or Majin Vegeta?

Each form has it's respective outfit and timeline. We picked this outfit for a reason. ;]
I know, the team know what is the best for ESF Final, but i think Majin Vegeta has and Armor (at least open beta have it) so i was thinking esf final will have Armor Majin Vegeta... but as i said and this one is not bad :D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VEgeta has 3 forms.

Normal, SSJ, SSJ2 AKA Majin. In case of the initial plan from the Open Beta armored model SSJ2/Majin would be USSJ AKA Super Vegeta.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why not normal, SSJ, SSJ2 AND Majin OR no Majin at all? IMO you should give Vegeta a separate SSJ2 transformation without mixing it with the Majin power up.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess that's because he never truly reached ssj2(like Goku;ascended/full power super saiyan=ssj2). I mean he did reach it but with the help of Babidi. Thus majin ssj2 Vegeta. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Debatable.

Vegeta states that he thought he caught up to Goku, but finds out its not so. Meaning he probably reached SSJ2 before getting the power up, but after sensing that Goku is still stronger he needed the Majin power up in order to close the gap between both their SSJ2 forms.

Besides its not THAT important.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Debatable.

Vegeta states that he thought he caught up to Goku, but finds out its not so. Meaning he probably reached SSJ2 before getting the power up, but after sensing that Goku is still stronger he needed the Majin power up in order to close the gap between both their SSJ2 forms.

Besides its not THAT important.
Also remember that during the fight with kid Buu on Kaio planet he turns SSJ2 without the Majin seal..

I always thought that the transformations would be SSJ,USSJ,SSJ2 since i've heard you dev's say that you won't include Majin Vegetas self destruct(because it makes no sense to you to commit suicide for a kill or two) which is his strongest attack in that form. Well it's your choice but imho you could just add majin version as an extra skin or something since they basically look the same except for the majin "logo" on his forehead, bigger outline on the eyes and a few veins popping out on his forehead and muscles.... just my opinion

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Correct me if i'm wrong.
You're wrong. Vegeta reached SSJ2 through intense training, as everything points to, including official guides, etc. Here, I corrected you :D. Anyway if you're interested in this, check Daizenshuu EX (#1 English Dragon Ball source) forums. People with a lot of DB knowledge (who are always referring to manga, often its original Japanese version) are active there.

I don't mind Majin Vegeta being in-game, but it shouldn't replace normal SSJ2. Moreover, it doesn't make sense to transform that way. Vegeta wen't from normal to Majin SSJ to Majin SSJ2. Majin versions of SSJ and SSJ2 Vegeta should be allowed for custom models IMO, leaving normal SSJ transformations as default. Armored version SSJ and USSJ versions for custom models would be awesome too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom