News Update 7/28/2010 - Frieza 1 Renders

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Front Page said:
Our favorite modeling/texturing duo has been keeping the pace up. This week God Gundam and Super Vegetto have created a new Frieza Form 1 model that meets the current ESF standard of having a fully animated mouth and hands.

There hasn't been any time wasted from the animation side either. Below is a quick render of a taunt that Darktooth made.

[iyoutube]EAjKb-8RM0Y[/iyoutube]​
Looks awesome! <3 you GG and essveeeeeeeeeeeeeee <33333333333

Last edited by a moderator:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Frieza Form 3 is gonna make me throw up from the realism.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome quality. Nothing more to say. ^_^

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I wish you could see the Form 3 render I've seen. Hopefully GG/SV will include it, it made me lol.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why? It looks like Smeagol or something? :)

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Extremely expressive this frieza ;)

🌠 Staff
Best answers
ill probably start posting random screens or whatever in the forcepit after more characters are revealed karrde. Perhaps wires and my random renders i was having fun with, that sorta thing. Just waitin on more weekly reveals XD

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
As i said in the POTW thread this really looks amazing and also i don't really want to be a pain in the ass but i'm just wondering will the japanese voices be included (like in ESF 1.2.3.). I know that you are basing it on the funi dub but imho it would be nice to have a choice

🌠 Staff
Best answers
as of right now looking doubtful, would be alot of work to sync voices for both. not sure were willing to put forth that extra effort after all the extra stuff we're already including XD. but who knows, will have to see toward the end of developement

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Could you please stop posting those pics and release the full version!? Just kiddin,anyways,awsome as always.You already know that,yes?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
as of right now looking doubtful, would be alot of work to sync voices for both. not sure were willing to put forth that extra effort after all the extra stuff we're already including XD. but who knows, will have to see toward the end of developement
I don't know about the others but i don't really care about the voices being in sync. For the most part most of the attacks sound the same or really similar so if you sync it to the funi dubit will fit in the jap also. For the taunts... well i don't care if it's out of sync just as long as it's there

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sync or not, put them in please. If you guys decide to do it anyway that's even better. :)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably without sync, too much work.
But I'm pretty sure Japanese voices will be included. Previous releases had those too.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's good to know. It's not like we'll see too much of the sync while playing anyhow. :)
I used to like the american dub voices but now i find them extremely annoying and false. Well i guess there'll always be mixed opinions about this.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
That's good to know. It's not like we'll see too much of the sync while playing anyhow. :)
I used to like the american dub voices but now i find them extremely annoying and false. Well i guess there'll always be mixed opinions about this.
Well that tends to happen to us otakus (i assume you're one too). First time i watched Dragon Ball it was on the TV with original jap voices, but they never showed all the episodes so after a few years i started watching online and it was the widely spread eng dub so i just rolled with it and after a while i got used to it, until my friend borrowed me the DVD's with the original voices. It was kind of odd at first but it felt more natural and not forced like you can hear it sometimes in the funi dub. Sure Masako Nozawa's voice can get irritating but imho nothing is as irritating as Stephanie Nadolny as Kid Goku and kid Gohan. But that is only my opinion. Also will you rip the voices from the games(like ZEQII lite team did) or?

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
From the game? you must mean the budokai games? And I did those sounds and gave it to the Zeq team to use after my passing(if they are still using those after so many years). I at least wanted something to be of use :)
I would say yes to that as, since i know, those game sounds are MUCH MUCH higher quality and clearer then trying to grab them from the Show, not to mention you have tones more options for sound effects and attacks sounds/voices. This also includes the Jap voices as the Games had those too.

Anyways, SV you know I've always had nothing but good things to say about your work, even from the start :p Nice work, glad to see you're still improving :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom