Shutter Island [MOVIE - SPOILERS]

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As anyone seen it? I just saw it and it has to be one of the best movies ever, 10/10 imo.
I recommend it to people who like adventure/mistery/conspiracy/suspence movies.:yes:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It had a twist similar to The Sixth Sense, but wasn't as scary.

I liked it.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I usually dont have much pacience to watch movies as well but this one was really really good and I definatly was not expecting it to end as it did. I even refused to see what the character was refusing....

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I saw it, late one night..it feels very long indeed, it had a nice plot..I just think some of the scenes were unnecessary and the movie felt bloated :/ other than that..I liked it..good acting by the cast! 7,5(8)/10 :D

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes excelent acting from every actors, probably something you don't see normally. Even in the top ticket movies as grown ups...dude Chris Rock is such a bad actor...

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't see it yet but i plan to. Is the dvd out?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Was a good movie. I would rather have done without the twist at the end. Woulda been neater if he had actually been sane and was ultimately driven into madness as a result of his time there. But yeah, the acting was top notch, cinmetography was beautiful, everything was very well done.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
i said i have it, so im gonna watch it now... i'll do more on my bojack trunks tomorrow, i did a bit of his shirt now... lol

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.... I would rather have done without the twist at the end. Woulda been neater if he had actually been sane and was ultimately driven into madness as a result of his time there...
I felt the same way. When they were telling him that it was all a set up so they could cure him, I was thinking to my self "don't believe them, they are lying, it's a trap....!" but it was true...dam it!

remembers me of the aviator.. which also remembers me of the expression "BORING"
They dont even compare imo, give it a try before judging the outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom