ESF Forum has now Mobile Support

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
For all those Mobile iPhone, BlackBerry, Android and Nokia users out there, you can now use your mobile to browse and post on the forums properly. Please read further to get more information.

There are 2 ways to browse the forums mobile style.

1), The first forum themes (all 3 normal themes) are supported by a an application called tapatalk. You gain the ability to browse the forums but you'll get a message to buy the application as the free version will only let you read the forums. If you already own tapatalk, then great! Keep on browsing! But I'm sure people are not always willing to pay for applications. One of them? Then option 2 is the choice for you.

2), Switch to the ESF Mobile Theme which can be selected at the bottom of the forums. Since the first themes is supported by tapatalk, you should be able to switch themes easily without any hassle even if you only have read only access. The ESF Mobile theme is a user-made theme specially designed for mobile users, so you don't have to pay for it.

I'm pretty sure that there are people out there who are wanting to browse the forums on their mobile phones when they are not around their own Desktop or Laptop. And I'd like to Thank to Demonoid for his help on testing and reminding me of the mobile theme out there. Found any bugs or issues? Please let me know!

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice to see the Mobile support is in now! :D

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Has anyone tried the chatbox with their iphone/smartphone?

My send button isnt working.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It probably wont work. The mobile support is only for the Forums only pretty much. The Chatterbox is pretty much Out of Order for iPhones.

Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
This is pretty sweeet! Thanks Sky!
Heh my sig disappeared o_O

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mobile support still exists? What mobile browser doesn't support full webpages these days?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Mobile support still exists? What mobile browser doesn't support full webpages these days?
Some mobiles takes ages to load the pages with all the images being loaded and all. Since the mobile theme is mostly text based (minus the replies) it loads and supports much faster on mobiles.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get a less crappy internet connection then and get a 3G telephone.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
That's like asking a user to buy a new better computer because he can't play a game on full details. Not everyone has the money :p, plus. It's much faster for a lot of users.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do I smell ESF as an iPhone App? XD

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure the speed of internets isn't the reason for slow loading. It's actually the phone it's self that can't process all the information that quick.
Hence why low image websites perform so much better on phones.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure the speed of internets isn't the reason for slow loading. It's actually the phone it's self that can't process all the information that quick.
Hence why low image websites perform so much better on phones.
I stand corrected; get a less crappy telephone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom