Forums Upgraded to 4.0.2

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Those who have noticed some issues this morning, I've upgraded the forums to 4.0.2. It failed at first due to some forum theme issues, which I resolved later on. It's very likely that quite a few plugins on the forums are not working as they should. I'll resolve them one by one in time. I'm also interested in any browser fixes within this patch, is Opera working oke now?

I'll also soon explain the new features I've added in the last days.

Kind Regards,
Skyrider

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You have upgraded forum O.O i didn't notice that
Just a patch, nothing visual has changed. Bugs has been fixed (over 200) and a few new features has been added. (Such as reason for editing when you edit a post). As far as I know, IE6 issues has been resolved, but I'm not sure if any Opera problems has been fixed. Would love to hear from Opera users if they experience any issues.

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yea they get reset when the forum is upgraded.
Actually, I've re-added the rules plugin as it became available yesterday for vB4 as it got removed once I upgraded the forums from 3.8 to 4. Also installed some other handy-dandy plugins to get rid of inactive unactivated accounts. Everyone has to re-accept the rules for it to save it on your account that you accepted them. Only a 10 seconds job, 20 if the other one is included.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom