💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pancreas and kidneys are not exclusive to men. FYI women are not a vagina surrounded by fat tissue xD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It could be an ingrown penis for all I know. I really don't care.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, you guys. I seriously don't see why anyone would recognise that was a Kidney unless they had some kind of nursing/doctoring profession or were medically trained, which is quite common nowdays, us ordinary people were too busy playing video games and drinking in high school to give a **** about the pancreas or kidneys.
Most people have had kidney beans though and should be able to make the connection.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Note how Skyrider hasn't posted in some time.
I wonder if he's still alive.
I read! But thanks to my internship, I don't always have time to reply. In an case, the annoying feeling has almost disappeard. It seems it healed in time in just a couple of days. Thanks for the replies though guys! Shame, isn't it? If I would have parished, someone could have taken my place :eek:.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Okay I got high all the time in school too, but how the hell do you people not know a kidney when you see one?

a kidney. you know what looks like a kidney? a kidney.

You people.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The forums would be safe from forum upgrades, annoying add-ons, and ugly forum skins... ;)

<3
Usually upgrades are always good, and also required at some cases. As for the add-ons, only there to make the forums a better place, EG the chat box. As for the forum skin, I'd love if someone would take some time in creating one but not a lot of people have done so at the moment due to time issues. You are happy to help out Lith. As for the thread itself, it's fully healed. I don't feel a thing anymore :D.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DAMNIT, our plans have been foiled...!

Still though Sky, I already asked in a different thread for a list of components that have to be made for the forum in order to create a new skin. I haven't been able to find a list myself.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just exercise next time it does happen, I have had some issues like that in the past, mostly when Im in bed or something, mine was pretty painful so that I couldnt breath deeply tho, must be the cancer or some twisted organs or aliens..

but remember dont lay or sit curved like spaghetti, if so exercise to push it all back to where it was D:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Usually upgrades are always good, and also required at some cases. As for the add-ons, only there to make the forums a better place, EG the chat box. As for the forum skin, I'd love if someone would take some time in creating one but not a lot of people have done so at the moment due to time issues. You are happy to help out Lith. As for the thread itself, it's fully healed. I don't feel a thing anymore :D.
See Sky, I never had a problem with you doing all these changes on the forums. Other people have and so I thought I'd say it because I haven't said anything mean for a darn while on these forums :p

I would love to help out but last time I helped someone here with a certain website all I got was criticism that later I got annoyed with... ;_;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom