One Piece Manga

Best answers
Well, hold on. Well make this the manga version topic, I'll post a anime topic.
thanks man. i should have specified, ive never actually watched one piece anime, so i dont know anything about fillers, hopefully they didnt just create crappy logia every filler arc, but that's what they do in naruto and bleach....

Last edited:
Best answers
its not the skill its the "haki" :p and i know you dont need my "spoilers" you need to catch up so we can argue about current events...
Ok, i'm up with the manga now and you all should do it cause it's freaking HUGE!The war between WB and W.G is really awsome. And I don't think Shanks we'll be here cause he has work" to do with the other Yankou.
If WB can't take the WG I hope Dragon will be here but it's really hard, cause Oda will make another arc for Luffy's father. And also the moment when Luffy will meet Shanks will be a special one so don't expect their meeting too soon.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok, i'm up with the manga now and you all should do it cause it's freaking HUGE!The war between WB and W.G is really awsome. And I don't think Shanks we'll be here cause he has work" to do with the other Yankou.
If WB can't take the WG I hope Dragon will be here but it's really hard, cause Oda will make another arc for Luffy's father. And also the moment when Luffy will meet Shanks will be a special one so don't expect their meeting too soon.
Why should dragon come to save ace?
they aren't related, since Ace is still Gold Rogers son.

Best answers
I already said I don't think he'll come cause it's not his time yet.
Anyway what to you think about Luffy's entrance?

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I don't follow the manga, but I guess the entrance is as crazy as usual?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What entrance would that be.

In every arc he has some special entrance you know >.<

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Haha, yes he does. And that's why I lov... No, wait, that would make him gay. Krhm!

Well... I think it was in the previous chapter. I was just hella curious since I cought up with the anime and just wanted to see how things are going in manga and how far it's progressed. So I opened up the last chapter, that would be the chapter that was out last week or two weeks ago, and I saw him storming down withsome people saying: "Don't worry, I'll survive, I'm rubber" at which someone else said "We're not all made like you" or SOMETHING along those lines. And yeah, there was something in the background, but since manga's tend to be "overdrawn" I couldn't really destinguish what's in the back ground.

Though, I would've stayed longer and read everything, but just than I remembered how things worked out when I cought up with Bleach and Naruto and decided to go watch the manga. Uhh... I wish I could take back that 1 second of my life in which I made that choice...

EDIT: Also, Nihao's sig is scary.

Best answers
He came with a ship from the sky. They were all falling, even Crocodile. That was really crazy

Best answers
I remember thinkin' the manga was oddly drawn. With the huge hands on the men and women, and the women always having huge boobs and tiny waists. I mean, I love the manga, but that always stuck in my head.

Best answers
Damn! Another epic chapter... It was so nice to see Boa protectig Luffy :X:X

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So after about a month or two of reading the latest chapters, I've decided to catch up on the manga as well. Just passed the part where Magellan defeats Luffy for the first time.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So who the **** has been reading the manga lately? It's getting pretty epicccccc!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I read 50 or so chapters of One Piece. It was terrible. Pirates are cool. Rubber pirates, not so much. If it were at least somewhat realistic (vikings), I'd be all over that. I haven't seen many other people giving it high praise either. It's also ridiculously slow paced, boring more than anything.

Best answers
I read 50 or so chapters of One Piece. It was terrible. Pirates are cool. Rubber pirates, not so much. If it were at least somewhat realistic (vikings), I'd be all over that. I haven't seen many other people giving it high praise either. It's also ridiculously slow paced, boring more than anything.
Are you talking about One Piece? Cause it sure doesn't sound like it to me....

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Yeah it doesn't sound to me too. I don't like so much of first sagas but later is much more fun, but if you really aren't convinced after 50 chapters I doubt you ever will. Well it's not like everybody love it. I can''t understand it but it's their preferejnce and I'm ok with that.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Am I really the only one who reads the manga now? T_T

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom