System Requirements

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean with "from someone like him"? Is it like I'm a parasite on this forum or what? The little 15 year old retarded kid right!? Thx for that answer oh smart one... ;(

Oh and thx for the reply Mastasurf, I can't wait for the release :)
Indeed.

Nah, kidding. I said that because a lot of people happen to like graphics over gameplay for some reason (which is fine).

But anyways, like I said, ESF is still a Half-Life 1 mod. Your machine should be able to run it. The latest graphics barely lower your FPS.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The latest graphics barely lower your FPS.
That's cool to hear (even if it's not true). Please repeat it like 100 times more in some other threads.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's cool to hear (even if it's not true). Please repeat it like 100 times more in some other threads.
Last I checked, you don't have the inteam. I think you should actually listen to us when we say: bloom doesn't really kill your FPS.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Last I checked, you don't have the inteam. I think you should actually listen to us when we say: bloom doesn't really kill your FPS.
I never said that bloom in ESF really kills FPS (or did I?).

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don really care, when the game comes out i'll have my 3th or 4th pc counting this one as 1st :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom