Forum Issues Report / To do Thread

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Are there things on the forums not working that should be working? Missing images, pages, broke themes, and so on? Please report them in this thread. I'd like to get as many things fixed as fast as possible. I can't personally check the whole forum on my own and check every single forum molecule for a problem. So, every report will be greatly appreciated and I shall edit this thread that will show all the current issues and solved issues. Just remember to keep this thread to forum related issues only! This is not a personal discussion thread :).

[Solved]
- Guests needed to accept the rules when they never were even logged in.

[Unsolved / To Do]
- Remove / Alter the other templates to remove the IRC chat box and re-add the old chatbox.
- Alter the top menu to remove unexisting links and to add new links such as the IRC Chat Box.

Last edited:
Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Good idea sky, I had some broken links a while ago but I can't remember what or where I clicked. Be for certain I'll fill this thread up.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've got an issue with the new topic layout... its ugly as hell :S any chance its being reverted back?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why dont we just keep it like it is when its working ?
Instead of adding things always :p.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
It'll be used-defined. So people can turn it off if they desire that. It's merely as a test by the way, seeing if people like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom