OK I succeeded in plugging my TV to my Stereo system, yay!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
(title) now the other problem is this:

NOTE: WHITE CABLE IS REFERRED TO THE SAME THING AS THE BLACK CABLE IN THE FIRST PICTURE

Since im slow minded sometimes, and I don't pay attention, I only recently found out that the audio signal my stereo system gets from my TV is only mono but gets duplicated to the 2 speakers, meaning same sound in 2 speakers.

Now, apparantley my AUX(auxiliary I think) in my stereo system, which the TV is plugged into, can only receive 1 cable at a time.

So my current setup is this: the white audio cable is plugged in to the white input in the TV, and the other side of the audio cable is plugged with the white plug to the stereo system auxiliary.

What I wanted to ask that is there any way to split the signal from the stereo system so that signal auxiliary is split into both white and red audio plugs.(enabling stereo)

If you have any idea that might work go ahead and say it.

What I thought of is splitting the auxiliary plug in the stereo system to RCA stereo (red and white) but I don't know if it would work.
so like:

plugging the thing here in the picture to the auxiliary in the stereo, and then I can put both white and red rca cables from the TV to the auxiliary splitter.
Will it give me stereo sound instead of duplicated mono?(the idea with the splitter)

If you can, can you link me as well the product that I need to buy, and not just throw a product out there, thanks.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I got that right, your stero system only has 1 singly input for aux. If it's like that no messing with cables will help to get true stereo. I can't say for sure, unless you post some pics of your stero and tv connectors (since your description isn't all that clear to me).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom