Bleach of the week[Spoilers allowed]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleach of the Week [Spoilers allowed]

I know there was a Bleach thread before, but I guess it got lost amongst the rubble.

Anyways this weeks chapter was interesting. Ishida lost his arm and still thinks he can fight. It looks like Ulquiorra is way stronger than anyone thought. His release form is freaking awesome. Anyone have any thoughts on what's happening to Ichigo?

Maybe get a sticky on this? It seems Bleach isn't as popular in these forums, but it is up there with Naruto.

Last edited:
The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It seems Bleach isn't as popular in these forums, but it is up there with Naruto.
I think that dues to the reason of Naruto Manga beeing like 100 episodes ahead from the anime. Bleach has like 10 or 15 episodes of difference so there is not much to spoil about :laff:.

Anyways nice thread, it's worth the shot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ichigo obviously goes into hollow mode, since the last chapter ulquiorra was liek "no matter how much you look like an arrancar you will never beat me".
Ichigo will look like during his vaizard train. After he beat the **** out of ulquiorra the story will continue "inside himself" with him fighting his hollow self for real.
After that, his zanpaktou will be Zangetsu again, and not his hollow self.

That's what I predict, at least.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could you clean up the thread title please?

Change :Bleach of the week[Spoilers allowed] to: Bleach of the Week [Spoilers Allowed]

Currently it looks very unkempt and unofficial.

At this point in the story I on longer like Ulquiorra, he's starting to get ****y now that his power has increased, and has become more talkative overall, which is not cool for him.

As for Ichigo's situation, I don't give a hoot, knowing the he isn't going to die without some type of catch.

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe the same, Ichigo goes hollow mode 100%, beats Ulquiorra and then....
we'lll see what happens next. :)

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, some people say that he's turning into

but knowing how the story kept changing and all, my guess that he's turning in something somewhat new. Also remember that Inoue's powers were created because of Ichigo, so those pixies might be related to something in Ichigo.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The king has been thrown from the horse. Ulquiorra is in for a wake up call. >:}

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't remember what Ichigo looked like in his full hollow form, but I don't remember his hair growing. If he does go into full hollow mode then he'll be like 4 tails Naruto, uncontrollable and will attack anybody even his friends probably. I always like it when he had those inner dialogues with his hollow-self, maybe we'll see and epic inner battle while his friends are trying to control him as a hollow.

In regards to the hair, SSJ3 anyone?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't remember what Ichigo looked like in his full hollow form, but I don't remember his hair growing.
I don't think his hair grows, he just has hair in more places or something.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Pncq5FXkak&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0Pncq5FXkak&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Edit: Nevermind, it looks like his hair does grow.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks Spunky good to know. It looks like the hole Ulquiorra made in Ichigo is the same as the hole he has in his hollow form too. In fact Ulquiorra also has a similar hole. I see a connection.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah...so Ichigo shouldn't be so "damaged",right? :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quite the opposite, he's probably going to wtfpwn Ulquiorra now.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It might not be the full hollow form. Keep in mind that there are a lot of unanswered things still laying around:
  • the fact that Ichigo's dad is a soul reaper (even a captain),
  • Ichigo's resemblance with Rukia's former captain/lieutenant (don't remember),
  • the connection between his hollow self and Zangetsu,
  • the mysterious nature of Inoue's pixies,
  • the fact that, while the full hollow form of Ichigo indeed had long hair, I remember the hair growing after his body turned hollow (might be wrong though).

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[*]the fact that, while the full hollow form of Ichigo indeed had long hair, I remember the hair growing after his body turned hollow (might be wrong though).
[/LIST]
No, you are right here. :)

Edit:
OMG!!! Ichigo looks so cool.
I want him to kick emo-kid's ass now. >:)

Last edited:
Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, he turned in another full hollow form. :\
This chapter was rather short though, would be like 10 minutes in anime time.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now.....i wouldn't underestimate them. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was a full episode, complete with flash back oppurtunities and end-of-episode cliff hanger during the cero v cero smoke+debris time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom