Bleach of the week[Spoilers allowed]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea but it's him vs. how many people? I don't think he's got THAT much of a chance, especially if Ichigo joins up with them.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True...
What i really wonder is how will that arrancar girl's (i believe it's Halibel) resurection will look like. :))

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea I'm glad they went back to the fight in Karakura. It will be interesting to see how the big battle is going.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't get the part with Hitsugaya... wasn't he cut in two?
Also that big bearded guy's release was unexpected... :|

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And the next cool release is that of the first Espada. I mean...he has guns :)

Best answers
WHO ELSE THINKS Kyouraku Shunsui IS GONNA DIE!! i really hope not, his bankai better be rediculous. but seriously you didn't even get to see what his normal release did when he fought the first captain.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His release is the two sabers, one of the two (I think) releases where 2 swords come from one. I think his Bankai will need to be pretty badass to defeat the primera, but I don't see it as a problem since we're finally starting to see everyone's bankai, and they've all been very powerful.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although he used it once it looks like Ichigo can't summon his Hollow mask anymore. Any thoughts?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm calling hollow ichigo re-awoke when he went into that full hollow form during the fight with ulqiuorra.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm calling he's just some emo loser... I'm seriously over Ichigo hey. What a pussy main character.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It think it would be nice to see another inner battle of Ichigo.

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I'm calling he's just some emo loser... I'm seriously over Ichigo hey. What a pussy main character.
Emo, as you call it. All the characters are "emo", if they wouldn't be, they wouldn't have a background and story to glide on and make the show.

And please, do accept that popular animes like Bleach (Naruto, One Piece, etc.) will have cliches in them and emotional characters to sell things off.

--

As for Ichigo's mask and him not being able to pull it out, might have something to do with that "full" hollow transformation. Not might, it probably is connected to it, most likely.
Anywho, Ichigo stated that the first time he pulled out his mask after defeating Ulquiorra felt heavier. Perhaps that was from the influence of his inner hollow, which could return, in theory; reference to Ichigo's hollow speech, right before he "burned" away: "if you give me the chance, I'll drag you down and over throw you..." or something along those lines; which would mean, this is finally coming to pass, or so it would seem.

Well, anyways, without his mask, he's pretty much screwed (ignore 2 captains by his side).

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Seeing as "Yammy Rivalgo" is the Zero Espada made me feel disappointed, i had really expected the Strongest Espada being more like Ulquiorra or so. But since the two captains have appeared i'm pretty sure he will get his Butt kicked, unless he has some special Ability, but i can't even imagine him beating Kenpachi alone <.<.

I have no idea why Ichigo can't summon his mask anymore and i'll agree with Hightligher a little with the hollow perhaps starting to take him over now, if so then i'll look forward to that :p . But since the mask has changed appearance a couple of times now, the meaning behind it takes up most of my wondering :p.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seeing as "Yammy Rivalgo" is the Zero Espada made me feel disappointed, i had really expected the Strongest Espada being more like Ulquiorra or so. But since the two captains have appeared i'm pretty sure he will get his Butt kicked, unless he has some special Ability, but i can't even imagine him beating Kenpachi alone <.<.

I have no idea why Ichigo can't summon his mask anymore and i'll agree with Hightligher a little with the hollow perhaps starting to take him over now, if so then i'll look forward to that :p . But since the mask has changed appearance a couple of times now, the meaning behind it takes up most of my wondering :p.
Shonen Jump manga states as one of it's rules; any ugly-ass enemy of the main character will have at least three dirty tricks up his ass to counter any tricks of the main character.

Next chapters synopsis: Kenpachi and Byakuka will start fighting Yammy, seems they are starting to win. Yammy will pull something out of his sleeve, kick K&B's ass, be all like "BWHUAHUAHAH MEH IS AWEZOME!", then Ichigo will go all emo on Kenpachi like "Nooo, I has no powerzz anymores...:(" Kenpachi will be all like "Dude, shut the **** up and kick his ass!" Then Kenpachi gets killed by Yammy for being too awesome, Yachiru will show up and kick Ichigo's ass for having Kenpachi killed. Then Ichigo goes even more emo, "NOOOOOOES!! You killed mah Kenpachies!!", powers up into a new Hollow form and will blast Yammy to oblivion. Then Rukia will go all like "Oh no Ichigo! I love you!! Let's have babies!" Ichigo reverts from a berserking hollow form, have a happy ending and they will live happily ever after.

Damn, I should start my own manga, instant money farm.

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Next chapters synopsis: Kenpachi and Byakuka will start fighting Yammy, seems they are starting to win. Yammy will pull something out of his sleeve, kick K&B's ass, be all like "BWHUAHUAHAH MEH IS AWEZOME!", then Ichigo will go all emo on Kenpachi like "Nooo, I has no powerzz anymores...:(" Kenpachi will be all like "Dude, shut the **** up and kick his ass!" Then Kenpachi gets killed by Yammy for being too awesome, Yachiru will show up and kick Ichigo's ass for having Kenpachi killed. Then Ichigo goes even more emo, "NOOOOOOES!! You killed mah Kenpachies!!", powers up into a new Hollow form and will blast Yammy to oblivion. Then Rukia will go all like "Oh no Ichigo! I love you!! Let's have babies!" Ichigo reverts from a berserking hollow form, have a happy ending and they will live happily ever after.

Damn, I should start my own manga, instant money farm.
Hahahahah :laff: You really should man. :)

But since the mask has changed appearance a couple of times now, the meaning behind it takes up most of my wondering :p.
My guess, since Ichigo's hollow once said that he could easily take over the body anytime he wanted, is that he chose to remain a little longer with Ichigo so that he can evolve/grow stronger this way. Like some sort of parasite.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ichigo just reached SSJ2, and he can't transform into it on his own anymore because he isn't using the pain of loss.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There aren't any Super Saiyan transformations in Bleach. :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom