MMO Character Showboating Thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deman, the pic Prozac posted was from Algalon fight , which is right now only reachable by doing all the hard mode bosses in Ulduar. He probably wanted to show how far he has gone in the game so far.

He's doing a 10-man version , but it's still quite impressive. Most WoW players haven't done it.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh, I thought there was a joke in there somewhere.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

My awesome Blood Demon, Nergaahl. Name is taken from 2 singers from 2 different black metal bands and it sounds awesome for a demon name.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And just what's wrong with that ?
WoW is just as much as a game as the other ones are.

You can just skim through them , if you really don't want to see them.
I for one, will keep posting WoW screenies to that thread, if I find anything interesting / funny to show to everyone.
WOW is not a nice looking game.

When I go to that thread I wanna see highres shots from prototype, crysis and the like- not shots of seemingly irrelevant scenes with what appears to be what people thought was a good idea to dress there lvl67988675 ****elephant in.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I only played 9 dragons once but couldn't stand the tutorial so yeah. I thought the UI was a tan yellowish color.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Two questions Lith. What server? And what addon are you using that cuts down on your UI so much?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm playing on Grimdal (USA). Using Ikarus and XBar and using those addons help so much because I can't stand the defaults UI. xd

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm playing on Grimdal (USA). Using Ikarus and XBar and using those addons help so much because I can't stand the defaults UI. xd
Thanks, and sweet, same server. Add Sethram or Illandria to your friend list.

What game is that?
Runes of Magic. It plays like a WoW clone to some degree, offers a dual class system, and is F2P with a cash shop. It's kind of fun, though if you don't know what you're doing, levelling your second class can take forever.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How are you leveling your second class? I'm doing daily quests for my secondary.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you get your second class, you've given that teleport spell to Reifort Camp and Logar. I leveled my second class there as the quests there make it easier to have green gear with good stats for the secondary. The zone can get pretty lonely though, you don't see other players as often, but there's only a few quests there that require parties.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

My healing in what I considered a good scenario, despite us losing.

My methhead lookin Zealot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom