esf 1.2.3 models :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
this cell with buu i make from dbz budokai 2 here you can see the videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyEmQgpqRKs&feature=related minute 4:17 but my cellbu is besser from budokai 2 cellbu
but how i put in this forum photo ?? with www.imageshack.us i can't and how i transform in esf 1.2.3 in ssj ?? :D

look what model i find in internet for esf 1.3 is not mine :D but is cool :D * link removed *

Last edited by a moderator:
Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this cell with buu i make from dbz budokai 2 here you can see the videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyEmQgpqRKs&feature=related minute 4:17 but my cellbu is besser from budokai 2 cellbu
but how i put in this forum photo ?? with www.imageshack.us i can't and how i transform in esf 1.2.3 in ssj ?? :D

look what model i find in internet for esf 1.3 is not mine :D but is cool :D <a * Link removed *
non of the models your posting are yours there edits wit out the original makers permission

Last edited by a moderator:
Best answers
I think chireru won't be happy if he see that you edited and released his model without any permission. Anyway this model really sucks hard.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know how i can word it so that you will understand me, but here goes.

do not post models in this section that you did not make, if a single polygon or pixel used in it is made by someone else, you must credit that person for it.

im closing this thread too and removing the links, again.

id go into detail about how continued ripping would warrant a ban, but i dont wanna kick out one of the few posters of my dwindling section here -_-. Just dont do it >_>.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom