Burst Limit - Another Gameplay Video

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm telling you that if a new dbz game was released tomorrow(the most accurate dbz ever;story,map freedom and stuff) you will mind! :)
Like I said, I'm not into DBZ anymore, so no I wouldn't. I like games where you can just fight and beat the crap out of stuff and have it look cool. That's exactly what this game looks like. It could use completely different characters as well, but this just so happens to use DBZ characters, which makes it a little bit more intriguing.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Oh, fellas, fellas. They could do the same thing on the PS2, just look at it!! Its the same as the other first budokais, they didn't change a thing. Even the graphics is only bit better than the PS2 versions. They should used GTA 4 level graphics or something in that level. And even without the graphics criteria its the same thing!! there is no difference!! I can't believe it they are so uncreative at this point. Tenkaichi 2 was their last creativeness, now they are done. The DBZ franchise should switch companies!! arr, whats up with that, how can you people even think of buying another game that is exactly the same, its like buying 1 of the PS2 budokais twice!!!

Sound Artist
Best answers
I purchased this for xbox 360, it's not bad, visual improvement, the budokai mechanics are exactly the same, similar to another road for psp. Upon finishing it, it's a given there will be sequels that will milk the hell out of this franchise even more. The story is so-so, popular events are original, the rest is pretty much regurgitated, same scene over and over with different characters. The most promising aspect was online play, which is also the most disappointing. Even connecting with low latency players, the whole game is slow. You can forget doing any crucial combos, however, after awhile of playing you do get a feel for it and start queuing up actions, but it's NOTHING like single player.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very true Vegeta, very true...

Im getting this overwhelming urge to pull out my psx and play Final Bout, or crank up emulated Hyper Dimension just for something different than whats out there today.

I gather the online play of BL is much like Final Bout - you press a button and wait 2 secongs for an action. After a bit of practice though, FB becomes a really solid paced fighter.

Best answers
i heard something about a new sequel or so of budokai/tenkaichi being made in the progress for ps3? im not sure if its hoax or not but a friend of mine said he sore something about it on some popular gaming site i cant remember the name exact or i wouldve checked bye now but yeah from what i heard it sounded good? details anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom