Burst Limit - Another Gameplay Video

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do you say that?
Because at the moment, I do not have any 7th generation consoles. I've been playing PS2 for about 4 years, and so far the PS2 has been getting reasonable amounts of games, that have too been released for 7th generation consoles.

When Tenkaichi was released on the Wii and PS2, this was a sign that the hardware of these two consoles does not compare to the hardware of the 360 and the PS3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that Dragon Ball Z - Budokai Tenkaichi 2 has had the best soundtrack by far.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't get me wrong, the songs sound cool but they simply don't fit very well with a Dragon Ball Z game in my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am still wondering if they have fixed Cell's voice yet.

Best answers
Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Due to the most corniest and lamest advertisement ever, of numerous real life people screaming Kamehameha on different occasions, this is the worst Dragon Ball Z game ever made, worst than Ultimate Battle 22. ;D

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/34643.html

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Got to love the chef and fish part!:laff::laff:

Best answers
It's crazy how much effort they put into making these commercials with all those different characters, I mean ... It's dbz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funny, because Burst Limit is getting its own Launch Center at Gamespot.com, seeing as how the game's first GDC video with Donny Clay generated so much interest. In all truth, Dragonball is a huge moneymaker, and with its sort of popularity, and leap to the next-gen systems, they'll surely advertise it more than they normally would Dragonball appearing in its usual context, and whatnot. As a side note, this particular Dragonball Z game seems to have many Anime haters and game critics applauding. Check out some early critic reviews.

I highly doubt this will be the best of a very long, drawnout Dragonball Z series, as it's definitely moving further away from story, character & energy-oriented style, to a more pure fighter--and while that may be a fresh step, many Dragonball Z fans will undoubtedly complain.

I mean ... It's dbz
Yes, it is "DBZ". And DBZ is being adapted into a live film, for theaters all over the world.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Due to the most corniest and lamest advertisement ever, of numerous real life people screaming Kamehameha on different occasions, this is the worst Dragon Ball Z game ever made, worst than Ultimate Battle 22. ;D

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/34643.html
Lol I thought it was awesome.

And I bet hands down this will be better than all the Tenkaichis =X

For Me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still hated it in a gentle way, but my love for DBZ made me strike a small smirk across my face while watching.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom