7 years later I return

Best answers
Hello New and Old ESF Fans.

I am the original Fat Buu. I started following the mod back in 2003, and have been lurking the site every 6 months or so.
I'm pleased to see the mod is still going, yet it saddens me to think that it's been nearly 10 years since it first started.

I have my doubts if the game will ever be released, I was hoping for perhaps a Christmas release, but It's looking doubtful.

I would love to hear an official answer on when the ETA to the mod is going to be done ( Not when its done, there must be a time frame ).

More importantly I'm wondering if anyone is able to fund the project to speed up the release.

Happy Holidays. :smile:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can safely tell you that there is no announced release date. I'm fairly sure you can give money to the team, but I'm fairly certain that it will not speed up there endevors.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What if you gave them 50,000$, with the promise of another 25,000$ each if they double their efforts?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello New and Old ESF Fans.

I am the original Fat Buu. I started following the mod back in 2003, and have been lurking the site every 6 months or so.
I'm pleased to see the mod is still going, yet it saddens me to think that it's been nearly 10 years since it first started.

I have my doubts if the game will ever be released, I was hoping for perhaps a Christmas release, but It's looking doubtful.

I would love to hear an official answer on when the ETA to the mod is going to be done ( Not when its done, there must be a time frame ).

More importantly I'm wondering if anyone is able to fund the project to speed up the release.

Happy Holidays. :smile:
1.2 was released just a year after you joined with 3 patches that followed. How can you doubt the release if it happened XD

In any case dont worry itll be done, and no we dont have a time frame. Just a "Do as fast as possible" mentallity.

Best answers
Gregga long time no see my old friend, dunno if you remember me ( Zaul ) think we spoke briefly.

Good to see your still alive and kickin ;)

Best answers
This topic is making me laugh....
Well I'm the original Assh*le who first noticed about ESF in PC game club called "4K" back in 2003 and was playing it every day for 1-2 years until they deleted HL1....cuz the kids were screaming all the time cuz they were loosing all the time in CS.... XD it was really annoying btw....
Well... nobody remembers that Assh*le anymore... and nobody cares... :(

And why everyone is rushing for the release......
Like we're saying in our country " Quick job done is a disgrace to the master! " ( I'm not really sure that that's the way to pronounce that. But don't blame me. Blame the "Google translator"! Just hoping that the point is clear and we're really saying that when someone is impatient.)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
24 hours later, I return.

I give you cash to release mod, no?

In Mother Russia, car drive you, yes?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll take free money :p Not gonna give me any more time or get me a job so I can focus more on ESF but :p

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I like that we dont have topics about releases anymore.
And we all wait untill its finished without any questions.

I tought there where rules for that na.

Said by: "the original Sting" :p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gregga long time no see my old friend, dunno if you remember me ( Zaul ) think we spoke briefly.

Good to see your still alive and kickin ;)
Yea the name does ring a bell. But i dont know where to be honest ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom