Changes, New Arcade & Credit System.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't get anything for being King of the Arcade, so I'm not sweating it.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There should be an option to conduct a bank robbery on someone.

I'm just sayin'

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Lol bank robbery ...
would be kind of fun but no. no bank robbery

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about a loan shark plugin? You can borrow up to 10,000 credits, and if you don't pay back by the appropriate date, you get banned for an hour. An the penalty keeps going up until it becomes permanent. A permaban would be the equivalent of wearing cement shoes, and being dropped into the Hudson.

Okay, what the ****? Give me back my credits.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Sub, please don't screw around with the system. I saw you borrowing from the bank and gave it to someone. I've canceled those transactions.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, I have less now than I did before the loans. If someone wants to sacrifice their credit rating for the good of the Empire, they should be able to. It's not like we're making extra accounts and giving each other a billion credits.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub, you borrowed 5.000 from the bank and gave it to Zeo, which I just find rather odd and stupid. And sub, I lost 100 credits thanks to DJ :p, but I'm not using my admin powers to re-add or give credits to myself, so please get that out of your thoughts.
What the ****?

I don't see why I'm not allowed to donate money to Zeo. It's what I want to do with my money. I'll pay back the loan shark guy.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to post again to get my original creds back.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm beginning to think that Sky only took away your credits because he wants to be number one himself. Using your admin powers to help yourself win a competition is childish, Sky.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Sub, you borrowed 5.000 from the bank and gave it to Zeo, which I just find rather odd and stupid. And sub, I lost 100 credits thanks to DJ (Which might have effected all users as he resynced all the scores) :p, but I'm not using my admin powers to re-add or give credits to myself, so please get that out of your thoughts.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That has to be the reason. They feared my power. Look at everyone trying to become the King of the Arcade. Look at them scurry about. Take my credits! Take my crown! Take it! Take it all!

Sky, it's his account to do with what he wishes. I don't see why his loans are anyone's business. If I took out as many loans as possible and gave money out to every forum member, would anyone be complaining? I highly doubt it. The loans are there to be used, right? So let us use them.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have every right to find it stupid, but why am I not allowed to do it? It's what I want to do with the money that I borrowed. I'll pay it back.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I honestly see no reason for you to borrow a lot of credits and just to give it to someone else for no reason at all. In any case, I've disabled the banking system for now.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then only allow a person to take out one loan. If we're not allowed to take out more than x amount of money, don't give us the option or the ability to exceed that amount.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What about those who already took out loans? It's unfair I say to allow them to keep that money if no one else is able to borrow anymore.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Then only allow a person to take out one loan. If we're not allowed to take out more than x amount of money, don't give us the option or the ability to exceed that amount.
Working on that one. If it has such option.

What about those who already took out loans? It's unfair I say to allow them to keep that money if no one else is able to borrow anymore.
Luk only borrowed 100 from the bank, and canceled that one as well to make it fair.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
banking will be back if the rep system comes back.
no good rep = no loans ;P

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had 90 rep points before it disappeared. I demand all of it back. Wait...I meant I had 500 rep points...damnit...it's too late...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had 11. I want those 11 back, damnit.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
actually nix, you still have 86 rep points. Just because the system is disabled it doesn't mean its gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom