S.O.T.M. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're going to use that Splatter filter, use it with Sprayed Strokes afterwards lol, thats how I produce most of my signature's backgrounds. Motion blur it, splatter, and sprayed strokes. Put some effort in it like brushing/smudging and you get my results lol

My text isn't so fancy wancy like I did to the other one, but I like my text simple

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like we have some decent entires thus far.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What? Compared to your standards? Funny...

On a side note LuckyAss. Your signature is crap, why? Not because of the background smudging or anything. But because of your render usage. If you look closely at your signature, you will notice to big black bars to the right and left of Spidey. Which is a case of crappy cutting and bad blending.

So, what have you learned today? Never say someone else's signature sucks, when you can't even get your own right.
Art for you is smudging and brushing, which just isn't art. Art for an artist is atmosphere. Which I tried to create by trying to make it look like Spidey was swinging trough a city. If you had even a little talent in art, you would notice that, and not just say "Lulz, EVEN I can says it suxorzz!"
so I don't have right to say my opinion about your signatures at all?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes off course you have that right. But there is a difference between saying "It sucks" and "It sucks, because...".

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Confirming or not, that does not mean you don't have to give constructive criticism when saying something sucks. That's what these artwork forums are for.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have yet to truly discover the flaws in your post(s).

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thread stickied. I wholey approve of SOTM, so feel free to continue with them Luky and PM me if you need threads closed/stickied. As for a completely new section, I think we're fine here for now as this forum doesn't receive enough traffic to bury the threads.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to suggest that the winner should make these threads from this point on.
At least i would like to choose the render if i would win. :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was thinking that next SOTM will be the theme one... without render. What do you guys think about that idea? IF you accept the idea, I will open poll where you'll have to choose one of the three themes that'll be used in the next SOTM. So, what are your opinions bout that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom