🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do you have 2 steam accounts?

You can have all your games on one acct :p

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ted Theodore Logan or [ca] Ted the Theodore Logan , I play tf2 a lot.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys really need to learn to put in your login username. In game names are generally useless :p

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can search em via steam community.

It's alot easier if you have peoples login name tho

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets try this again. inacuran at hotmail dot com is my steam thing. I go by the name Ted Theodore Logan. If you remember me from the old days add me. I play a lot of tf2 and L4D so add me and join a game I am in or just say hi. Also don't be offended if I don't know who you are right of the bat so I might need a quick reminder.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lets try this again. inacuran at hotmail dot com is my steam thing. I go by the name Ted Theodore Logan. If you remember me from the old days add me. I play a lot of tf2 and L4D so add me and join a game I am in or just say hi. Also don't be offended if I don't know who you are right of the bat so I might need a quick reminder.
So where is Bill S. Preston? :p

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Curious, this thread still needed since we got the SteamID plugin? Where you can add your own ID in your profile, anyone can add you from your profile.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Curious, this thread still needed since we got the SteamID plugin? Where you can add your own ID in your profile, anyone can add you from your profile.
I don't see why we wouldn't keep this. It's easier to get steam id's from this thread, rather than viewing another user's profile to get their steam id.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This is my Steam ID but as of right now i don't have any games on it(joined in 2006 and left since i didn't like it and have never played any games that require steam till now -_- )

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When that pl;ugin is removed or becomes incompatible with the forum, this thread will remain. Leave it up.

In other news, its nearly impossible to read the text tthat you type in the black theme. Is there any way to change this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom