The iPhone is a piece of **** and so is your face

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The iPhone is like any other apple product, it does exactely the same as devices from other manufacturers,
costs roughly twice as much and it's 'cool' to have one.

Best answers
Seriously Iphone seems more like crap to me than before. Is it true that it cant send MMS messages? And Apple isnt the first one to put mp3 players and internet connection in their phones...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When the iPhone was first announced, CEO Steve Jobs spewed enough BS to cover a football field full of babies 3 feet deep in bull****, which sounds cool because he could have potentially murdered a football field full of babies, but he passed on this opportunity by introducing the phone instead.

Haha, maddox owns.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
god bless that man.
Agreed. But you know them apple fanboys wont listen to reason ^^

While its true that the iPhone when anounced looked OK but when you take a look of what it can do. Youll notice that cellphones can do such stuff for about a year already.

Apple is just using the urainwashed people.

Its something like this. Only swap drugs with iphone and the other drugs with cellphone.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4GXb7-efd4M

Best answers
I'm pretty sure that **** of a maddox is using an iPhone himself (God, how I hate that reet)..

Anyways, Apple came out with the iPhone because all the other phonecompanies were stepping into the mp3-player domain, that's right, the iPod domain.
Sure, it's overpriced and ofcourse nothing about it is original anymore, doesn't make it suck.. I know a few people that bought an iPhone (before you go "ollol not released in belgium lol liar", they're ameircans I know from the net) and none of them are the brainwashed Apple-fans and above all, they're quite happy with the phone (and the thing does looks slick, like it or not)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know a few people that bought an iPhone (before you go "ollol not released in belgium lol liar", they're ameircans I know from the net) and none of them are the brainwashed Apple-fans and above all, they're quite happy with the phone (and the thing does looks slick, like it or not)
Slick isn't worth $450. $450 being the difference between my phone with a contract, and that Iphone with a contract (not that it makes a difference... you're forced to pay for the whole thing while at the same time getting locked into a contract). They do practically the same things, except my phone can run 3rd party applications. Iphones are for suckers with too much money and not enough brains. In that respect they're not that different their computers (anybody dumb enough to believe that "it's not a PC" deserves what they overpaid for). This is just more trendy **** from Apple.

I bet the Japanese are laughing at how amazed America is by something so unremarkable.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bet the Japanese are laughing at how amazed America is by something so unremarkable.
Id say they are crying at how their sales are going down cause people are dumb enough to buy such overpriced stuff.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Id say they are crying at how their sales are going down cause people are dumb enough to buy such overpriced stuff.
Hardly, Japanese aren't exactly fan of stuff made by outsiders. (Hence the xbox failing in Japan) They will probably use their own telephones (*cough* telephone with 10MP camera*cough*)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hardly, Japanese aren't exactly fan of stuff made by outsiders. (Hence the xbox failing in Japan) They will probably use their own telephones (*cough* telephone with 10MP camera*cough*)
There's more to a picture than the number of pixels it has... the thing probably takes pictures that look like ass.

And yes, they don't buy our stuff, we buy theirs. That's why they'd be pissed over us being stupid enough to buy our crap.

Best answers
Iphones do suck. I know some people who got them and they dont know much about computers and stuff and they said they sucked. And normal people wont be able to use them well because they will be too complicated. It takes like 7 days to figure out how to use one. So much for "user-friendly"

Best answers
All the new apple products are overhyped, apart from the fact they force itunes upon you, ipod's aren't bad, but I really don't see why the iphone gets so much hype, if only because it's created by apple.

The main reason stopping me from getting either is the fear that I might actually turn into a self-loving hipster douchebag like 90% of apple fanatics, the apple image propaganda is one of the smartest (and most annoying) things I've seen done in marketing in a long time.

Also I love maddox.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I forgot how awesome his page is. Now I want me one of those Nokia thingies

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A man of Brilliance.

As always Maddox says what we fear to say.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, no, I've always thought the iPhone is an overpriced piece of ****. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom