Power of the human mind.

Best answers
I remember this from some crappy magazine like Reader's Digest, it is pretty interesting though.

It reminds me of this (highlight) happinessisnowhere

After you've read it

(Highlight)Apparently a pessimist will read "Happiness is nowhere" and someone with a more optimistic outlook will read it as "Happiness is now here", I got the former when I read it.

Food for thought.
Why is that a spoiler? o.o

EDIT: It's 8 AM and I haven't slept, I'm a douche.

Apparently I'm pessimistic :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pessimism wins, but I looked at it for another second and saw the other words.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I have read this a year ago, also posted a thread on these forums, so you are late. :p Still, it's pretty impressive, you can read it at [near] full speed, though the longer the words get, the harder it gets to decipher.

Best answers
It took me just a bit longer to read than normally, might have something to do with my main language not being english. But i still could read it pretty easily. Even though it might be old, its the first time i heard of this. Impressing, for me atleast...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm amazed that so many people have been impressed by your mind reading some scrambled letters, which really just gives some insight into how our minds read (when was the last time you read every letter in a word?), while not being overawed at the sheer volume of data being taken in and interpreted by your brain when you see. 125 million individual cells in your eye are transmitting electrical signals along neurons to your brain, and your brain effortlessly turns it into an image. One hundred and twenty five million signals are getting sorted out by your brain at all times, and you find it fascinating that your brain reads by taking in the whole word at once?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm amazed that so many people have been impressed by your mind reading some scrambled letters, which really just gives some insight into how our minds read (when was the last time you read every letter in a word?), while not being overawed at the sheer volume of data being taken in and interpreted by your brain when you see. 125 million individual cells in your eye are transmitting electrical signals along neurons to your brain, and your brain effortlessly turns it into an image. One hundred and twenty five million signals are getting sorted out by your brain at all times, and you find it fascinating that your brain reads by taking in the whole word at once?
The brain not only processes 125 million signals, it produces one image out of two sources (your two eyes)
which is pretty much more impressive than reading scrambled words.
If you take sounds into account, it gets to another level of brain-awesomeness.

Best answers
The brain not only processes 125 million signals, it produces one image out of two sources (your two eyes)
which is pretty much more impressive than reading scrambled words.
If you take sounds into account, it gets to another level of brain-awesomeness.
Please tell me more of the brain's awesomeness :fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom