Bleach Discussion [Anime spoilers]

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
well, that's what i ment >.>.
tho, i doubt he is alone out there.

Best answers
Kubo probably has few people helping him with the manga. There are other people drawing backgrounds, inking, applying screentones...etc.
Besides i highly doubt Arsen really heard anything from any of them. Most likely he heard it from someone who claimed to be Kubo, but really isnt. People are too easily fooled when it comes to things like this...

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
i didn't said its gonna be this way, its just some things that might happend in the next chapters :)

Best answers
The manga is turning pretty sweet now.

Almost like the naruto manga.
but not quite there yet.
NELL!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Over the down time, I became one of Bleach fans. I have 125 eps, and I can tell it is realy cool anime

Best answers
The manga is turning pretty sweet now.

Almost like the naruto manga.
but not quite there yet.
NELL!
oh yes, finally someone else who agrees!

The anime is also getting REALLY good, it's good to be a bleach fan right now!

SPOILERI really want to see #5 to get his arse handed to him by Nell of all people! I don't like they way he took advantage of ichgo's weakened state! Bring back grimmjaw is what I say!!!!!SPOILER

Best answers
I have a feeling that Nell is gonna kick #5's royal ass. SEriously. But leave it to Kubo to make it so that we wont know when Ulliquiorra's back.

And I want to believe Mr6's still around. Arrancar are NOTHING without mister 6.

EDIT: And I thought byakuya pwned.... Nopes. Grimmjow PWNS ALL!

Best answers
I have a feeling that Nell is gonna kick #5's royal ass. SEriously. But leave it to Kubo to make it so that we wont know when Ulliquiorra's back.

And I want to believe Mr6's still around. Arrancar are NOTHING without mister 6.

EDIT: And I thought byakuya pwned.... Nopes. Grimmjow PWNS ALL!
(put those kinda things in spoiler tags, might upset a few people otherwise)

SPOILERI think that while bleach manga is cool and all I'm getting tired of Ichgo's seemly unlimited power, he keeps saying "I've got nothing left, but still have to try!!!!" and every chapter he just keeps getting beaten back and doing the same thing

I think he should just retreat with the girl and get outta there while he can, he can't just stand there and fight espada after espada as then Aizen will just come out, pwn him and that'll be that
SPOILER

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Spoiler: I don't know how the battle with Ichigo and Aizen would go. I think Ichigo has a leg up on him because I don't think he has seen his sword yet, so he might not be under his hypnosis or w/e he calls it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The manga is getting quite good, the recent fillers in the anime finally stopped too and I hope there are no more of those cause they really ruin the anime.

Anyone see the movie yet? Watched it today it was pretty cool. Great animation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleach 139

Ichigo vs. Grim

I thinik Grim soiled his trousers, or whatever he was wearing.

Best answers
Spoilers Any guesses on where's Mr 4? I wonder when he's going to return from wherever it is that Mr 6 sent him to. (lol. Mr 4 and mr 6... One Piece!)/Spoilers
I sure hope that the anime moves at the normal Bleach l33tness. And without care for fillers. Fillers are better than dragged out ****. Sakura vs Sasori reminds me of how Goku vs Frieza was dragged out.
Personally, I didn't get too bothered of 10 filler episodes.
SpoilerCan't wait to see Ishida and Chad in Las Noches. Seele Schneider pwns all./Spoiler

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone see the movie yet? Watched it today it was pretty cool. Great animation.
The movie was alright, though the action was short. For a movie that was the length of an average cinema movie, I was expecting more, but oh well.

I have to admit though, the first time I saw Bleach, I didn't think too highly of it. However, I decided to give it a second try over the break, and I have to say it's an awesome show.

Anyway, I wish Ichigo's mask looked more like when the hollow temporary took over his body when he was fighting Rukia's brother. It looked a lot cooler than it is now, but oh well I guess. The only difference was the eyes anyway.

Best answers
I wish his personality changed into that guys's as well. Like in the fight with Byakuya.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One thing that I've still been wondering about is Ichigo's Father. He is a Shiningami, he hasn't been shown for awhile, I wonder when he will actually fight, and what the back story of his powers are. It doesn't make any since though, for him to be a Death God just like Ichigo, it seems like a attempt to just make people wonder, and delay episodes a bit.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So far, Ichigo's father used to be a captain, though of which division is unknown. When it was first shown that he was a Death God, he stated that he was just recently regaining his powers. So, this could have been the work of Ichigo's unsuppressed energy awakening his fathers powers, or possibly something else. It's also possible that he's laying low for now until he regains his strength. Either way, I think he'll play a role during the winter wars.

I find it kind of funny though that technically, no one really dies in Bleach. If they die as Humans, they come back as spirits. If they die as spirits they are reincarnated into a Human. However, there's probably numerous exceptions to that.

Best answers
MANGA SPOILERSok this really rocked. Nell was #3?! lol Ulliquiorra, eat your Zanpaktou!

This had to be one of the best manga chapters I've read in a while. Damsel in distress my foot! And to think I once thought this arc would be like the rescue Rukia arc.

Best answers
Manga Spoiler Suddenly Nell has turned from a weak brat to a hot babe whos stronger than anyone else thats appeared in the manga so far. Well i guess only people missing now is #2 and #1. I wonder if that another girl arrancar with the dark tan is either one of them?

Best answers
spoilerswait wait, I dont think Nell still is #3.... Maybe that girl Arrancar is the new #3.
Or maybe im wrong

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ummmm isn't ulquiorra #2 or was I just imagining that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom