New Cooler [WIP]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good so far...I would try and fix the eyebrow things though it seems like the sides are more square and are a bit further out if that makes sense

Best answers
Looks really really nice so far. But I don't think that the ref you used was a straight head-on pic. It looks like cooler's head was tilted down a little or something because I dont think his head was quite that shape from the front. Like his jewel part looks too long and part of it should be more on the top of his head.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks really really nice so far. But I don't think that the ref you used was a straight head-on pic. It looks like cooler's head was tilted down a little or something because I dont think his head was quite that shape from the front. Like his jewel part looks too long and part of it should be more on the top of his head.
considering that it's still pretty much WIP,i can't tell...

Best answers
show clean wires, and a smooth shaded look

looking like him definetly, post side also .
keep it up

Best answers
@elcor dont go offtopic or speak english. Or just pm him if you want to ask smth. I've noticed you spamming around in these forums.
@Nataku here you go smooth-shaded version :

Best answers
the side view bugs me, the nose ,eyes and mouth area,

it looks strange. can i see your side ref? im sure you need to lift the nose up a bit ,in the side view. and pull the eyes backwards a little. I once had a cool side ref for cooler , but unoftunetly i lost it : /

i will try to find it though, keep the progress up. im sure it will be a pimp in the end

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The side could use some work it looks botchy in some places the ear thing and especially the blue thing on the top of his head...also in the back view there's 2 indents below the blue thing that look like they shouldn't be there

Best answers
the side view bugs me, the nose ,eyes and mouth area,

it looks strange. can i see your side ref? im sure you need to lift the nose up a bit ,in the side view. and pull the eyes backwards a little. I once had a cool side ref for cooler , but unoftunetly i lost it : /

i will try to find it though, keep the progress up. im sure it will be a pimp in the end
this is the problem that i dont have a side ref :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom