ESF 1.3 Custom Models Thread

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, that Trunks is still in progress, but no plans on a kid Trunks or Goten for now...
I'm kind of waiting for the Kid Goku from the competition to be rigged first, if anything, it should have the best proportions for Goten and Trunks.

Took me a while to finish it up...
Rushed pose and perspective view shot...not a great combination but it looks better in it's original proportions.

Thanks to Eclipse for letting me use his pwn Saiyaman helmet =]

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
haha that looks so funky :D
I usually don't play as gohan but I'll definitely try that one out :D

Best answers
Yeah, that Trunks is still in progress, but no plans on a kid Trunks or Goten for now...
I'm kind of waiting for the Kid Goku from the competition to be rigged first, if anything, it should have the best proportions for Goten and Trunks.

Took me a while to finish it up...
Rushed pose and perspective view shot...not a great combination but it looks better in it's original proportions.

Thanks to Eclipse for letting me use his pwn Saiyaman helmet =]
WoW that is a cool model i like it keep up the good work:p its so funy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you did my most wanted character. thanks :D

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks guys, I'll post some ingame screens later, I need to figure out this cape first...

elcor, if you want to ask him something, PM him, it has absolutly nothing to do with my thread.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
soory sv , i am spanish and i new ,i need know more over this forum.(soory english)
sv for the night you finished gohan with helmet? or for tomorrow

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
soory sv , i am spanish and i new ,i need know more over this forum.(soory english)
sv for the night you finished gohan with helmet? or for tomorrow
Super Veggeto said:
And dont ask when I'll release the models, the answer will always be "When it's done"*
No deadline...simply put, when it's done, it's done.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just wanted to point out that some downloads provided at Oobies aren't working.

Best answers

Looks really great sv like the real thing just a minor crit which u probably relized urself is where the cape conects on his shoulders its completely flat the cape should be atleast a couple of milimetres up like i said just minor lol

Keep up the good work SV

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Gatnne, the cape on the shoulders will be BARELY visible in-gamesince you are mainly looking at the back of a model anyway, and even so you will rarely get close enough for it to show up. It's a quick and easy way yo save some polys and not have to worry about how it will deform.

SV....just awesome man, just awesome. NOW FINISH GOGETA!!! :p.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gatnne, the cape on the shoulders will be BARELY visible in-gamesince you are mainly looking at the back of a model anyway, and even so you will rarely get close enough for it to show up. It's a quick and easy way yo save some polys and not have to worry about how it will deform.
Exactly what I was about to say, the polycount is high as it is cause of the cape mainly, and it's definatly not noticeable ingame.

Eclipse said:
SV....just awesome man, just awesome. NOW FINISH GOGETA!!! :p
Hah, yeah XD I got a serious headache from trying to add bones for him =/
It's a bit harder than I remembered, but I'll get around it ^_^

I added about 3 bones for Saiyaman for the cape and already started animating a few animations.
I'm also planning on 2 goofy powerup animations heh, should be cool.

mf29 said:
I just wanted to point out that some downloads provided at Oobies aren't working.
Yeah =/ dont know whats up with that, I hope ESF-World's links will stay stable, I'll keep uploading on Rapidshare and Megaupload just incase.

Updates on Saiyaman soon, perhaps a little video =o

Best answers
help

why ican put only 3 custom models?? ihave like 10 castom for gohan but only 3 ?? ihope its the right place to ask this...o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom