I dont like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I'm feeling rebellious today:

I just though how wrong it is that we cant show any bare skin in our sigs.
Most of my renders are of female persons and i cant use them in sigs... I dont like it...
I understand how this forum can be looked everywhere in the world by everyone in the world.
But whats wrong with showing some bare skin, at least theyre not naked? ;(
Just curious.

Best answers
LionHeart said:
good point this guys stop even if i say the homosexual comon word or theblack guy common word
PS: pm me the uncensored version ;)
That is quite understandable, they are offensive words especially for those who really aint homosexual or black... :shocked:
Altough, me and my friends usually flame each other with those kind of words, but its friendly flaming. When written on text you can't really tell if youre joking or not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey man, let me check out the original version also.

Best answers
Don't know if im allowed but K-18!!!
I dont really want to post it to everyone separetly... Its not fully naked so i hope im not breaking any rules too much...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the hell?

You were censoring that?

You can't show that? That's total BS.

Best answers
As i had to take off my previous Rikku sig because i was pushing sexual boundaries, i dont think im allowed to have that kind of sig. :(
If you noticed that even Pain had to take the Ass out from his sig.

Best answers
Nah, im not trying to start full war against it, if i wanted to start one, i would have already changed my signature. If i'm gonna protest im gonna do the protesting inside this thread.
I just think the rules are a bit too strict. Nothing else.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys have to remember that there's young kids on this forum too, because this is a DBZ mod forum after all.

You've got to be careful with what you can or cannot allow on a forum, or people might get sued, especially since the admins know what kind of people visit these forums.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol remembers me on somethin xD right shiyo?

god, i dont how stupid can the world ordinary be lol, young boys and girls already watch pr0n with 12 xD some even have allready almighty sex with 12.

owell , all healthy for the esf forums, no pr0n!
xD

btw you sig... um no....no no no....its a dstart of an allready discussed discuss.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ehehehe, if I shown the whole Render in my Sig.... ehehehe I would be banned.

Best answers
Yeah, i know it isnt allowed to show pr0n to little kids, but you can still find underwear ads from news magazines. Ive read news since junior high. And the news magazines didn't get sued. I dont want any total nudity to these forums but when sig has picture where you can see some bewbs covered with clothing(bikini, bra), even thats not allowed?
Come on now, you can see more bare skin when walking in town, on a hot summer day.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jariroth said:
Yeah, i know it isnt allowed to show pr0n to little kids, but you can still find underwear ads from news magazines. Ive read news since junior high. And the news magazines didn't get sued. I dont want any total nudity to these forums but when sig has picture where you can see some bewbs covered with clothing(bikini, bra), even thats not allowed?
Come on now, you can see more bare skin when walking in town, on a hot summer day.
Seriously thought, I walked on the beach once and this chick had on a top that just covered her nipples and noone said anything... which I can see why.... but yea you do see alot of Bra and Panty ads in the News Magazines and all. But if your really interested in the Render I used just say so :p

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whats more disgraceful is that we arent allowed to show unclothed renders of 3d models or life drawing =[ u can go onto any other modeling site, or drawing site and it's perfectly acceptable. Not to mention as a child you're probably taken on museum tours/gallery's and some of the greatest works of art there have naked figures. But eh, since people find it so unacceptable we must abide by the rules. See imo the rule should be pictures of a sexual nature, a busty woman clenching her boobs and sticking her ass out isnt what i'd deem acceptable, but a woman sitting on a chair like you're average everyday pose is perfectly fine. I dont see how 3d renders in anyway could be found sexual.

That pic doesnt defy the forum rules to my knowledge since she has clothes on, and look in any birthday thread there are pictures of real women in much less clothes in much more provocative positions.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Post the uncensored one and I will decide to deem it okay or not okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom