✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice, just one question about the 3d programs. Which one would be best suitable for rendering abstract models? I want to create some abstract models, render them, and then use them in photoshop.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should add a few more browsers such as Opera for example to your browser list (not that I care, but always good to get as much as you can on the list, and I sometimes use Opera). You also left out ImgBurn out of your burning utillities list. I think some Linux distros should also be added to the list as Windows alternitaves/Free Operating systems as a catergory.
Walmart Security said:
Wow, this should be like.... stickied in the Tech Bench or something.
Agreed.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Add a new catergory

Voice/VOIP clients:
Teamspeak
Ventrilo
Google talk (as already mentioned by Kaination, but you could also put it in the IM catergory I suppose, ethier way).

Also, I think it would be handy to post a link to Windizupdate somewhere through that list for people who would like to use windows update through firefox (It practically mimics the service, only difference being you can update windows via a different Browser such as Mozilla/Firefox or Opera).

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I've added it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is the awesomerest. GJ, Skyrider.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice list, now I know where to go to look for free programs if I need to.

Best answers
you listed no Opera in the browser-section! >< burn in the fires of hell

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'm still adding / editing the list.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should add Opera to the lsit as already mentioned. Plus, Mozilla suite has been renamed Seamonkey and being delveloped by different delvelopers as the Mozilla foundation's main focus now is firefox rather then the Mozilla suite.

Best answers
I'm not seeing the most useful tool for a software pirate ever on there. And I mean Daemon Tools.
You should find some free sound editing crap, more specifically splicing or taking apart audio files... I know there's probably some in the Audio Tools section, but there's a little too many for someone to go through and see what does what.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Need some general graphics/photoshop type programs. Gimp is a free GNU Public License Open Source program. http://www.gimp.org/

Best answers
Just a note, but a visit to the gmax site says they no longer offer this FREEWARE product, and now offer a DEMO (30-day trial) product in its place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom