6/6/06

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"You've been warned."

I bet it's a movie advertisement.

At least two Anti-Christ movies are being released on this date, a remake of The Omen, and one called The Beast, which is about how Jesus never existed, and how the bible was never supposed to be interpreted as auto-biographic, but fiction.

It's not the apocalypse, it's not a dooms-day prophecy, its a movie billboard.

Really though, people are just pulling strings, the date is not going to be "666", it's 6/6/2006, they're about 2000 years too late. Nothing happened on 6/6/1906, 6/6/1806. People are just cashing in on paranoia. If anything was going to happen, wouldn't it have happened on 06/06/0006?

I smell another Y2K in the making.

Best answers
indeed

nothin will happen. apperntly some thing was suppose to happen on good friday this year.. but nothin did.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guys totally should buy anti-apocalypse software before 6/6/06, or demons will jump through you're moniter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I plan on listening to lots of metal to mark the occasion, but other than that, I don't see it as important.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Attention! I'm selling insurance policies for those looking to avoid total destruction! Just paypal me $500.00 USD, and in the event the apocalypse occurs on 06/06/2006, you receive $50,000! Private message me for details. :rolleyes:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The sad part is that's 2 days after my birthday... what a belated gift from The Almighty.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait there was acutally something thought to happen on june sixth 2006? I just though it was something cool to see on a date while being the Divl's numbers (basically like seeing 5/5/05 on the calendar), didn't know there was a "end of the world" scheme to it.

Haven't heard of "The Beast" thing yet,

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Wait there was acutally something thought to happen on june sixth 2006? I just though it was something cool to see on a date while being the Divl's numbers (basically like seeing 5/5/05 on the calendar), didn't know there was a "end of the world" scheme to it.

Haven't heard of "The Beast" thing yet,
RISKY had a thread earlier, same title as mine but he deleted it.

I really think its a stretch to pull 666, out of June 6th, 2006. Especially because even in short form, years carry two numbers, i.e. "06" which makes 6606.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I figure the Apocalypse is 6-6-6666... so we got awhile.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want to see how Catholics, Christians & other religions that base a belief on god react to these new movies. I will decide whether or not their claims on the film make sense to me or not (usually I find it's something against the whole movie or ethier the story line, some film scenes etc). I remember when church followers & Church figures/leaders criticised Harry Potter, & as to why I never fully understood.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
According to Christian teachings, magic has to do with the power of satan, so some of those hard core Christians believe that believing in magic will lead to destruction by Satan. Or so they say.

Best answers
hi yea i did make the same kinda thread yesterday but i deleted it becuz people werent really responding to my thread just saying stupid shiet but anyway

yea so theres movies coming out on this day that have to do with the anti christ?? i bet that is wat this is all about, c i did not know that till right now!!

but wat a weird ass billboard huh?? they just wanna start comotion!!!

Best answers
My prom is on the 6th of the 6th, '06, apparently so we won't forget the date.

I think it even starts at 6. :p

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
According to Christian teachings, magic has to do with the power of satan, so some of those hard core Christians believe that believing in magic will lead to destruction by Satan. Or so they say.
And did you know that magic is nothing but a form of prayer? <.<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp said:
And did you know that magic is nothing but a form of prayer? <.<
O RLY?

It's a form of h4x, that's what it is! :p

First I've heard of it, really. :eek: Care to elaborate?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
i guess i missed it.

theres always next century
You should note that today's date is May 7, 2005, or 7/5/06.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom