5th hokage

Best answers
who do you guys rekon the 5th hokage will be. cuse i know : D saw it on the net

Retired
Best answers
Naruto would be pretty obvious, but I doubt it's gonna be him. I have no idea, would be cool if Kakashi would become it ;)

anyway, dont give out the spoiler, and if you're gonna give out a spoiler at all, make sure it's completely white colored etc, and with big red warning signals 'spoiler alert!' etc, or you will most likely ruin it for everybody else.

Best answers
i'm not gonna tell any1 not even if they absoltly want to know then i still wont

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also read the manga, so I know who it will be. And just to say, it's not anyone you'd expect...or even know. :p

I don't want to give anything away

Best answers
yeah, if you don't read the manga you probably won't see it coming...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
******SPOILER It's Tsunade, one of the three legendary Sennin. Tsunade is one of the three legendary Sennin from the hidden Leaf Village of Kohona along with Jiriyai(w/e) and Orochimaru. But, I guess Naruto has a shot at the 6th.END SPOILER******

Best answers
Judge said:
anyway, dont give out the spoiler, and if you're gonna give out a spoiler at all, make sure it's completely white colored etc, and with big red warning signals 'spoiler alert!' etc, or you will most likely ruin it for everybody else.
omg!

and...(in keeping with the discussion) it would be kinda hard for naruto to be the 5th seeing as hes nowhere near the strongest ninja in konoha at this point in time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom