Community Project: Operation Tien

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool! I have a feeling that Operation Tien is gonna be great success and maybe even chiazou or how ever you spell that, but I just wanna know, what attacks will chiazou have? He can't have suicide though...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah damn too bad i didnt backup my anims >_> i got a lot of them done . if i remember reight i had all done that i was assigned too >_<
anyway, good luck guys

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Lord Killmore said:
ah damn too bad i didnt backup my anims >_> i got a lot of them done . if i remember reight i had all done that i was assigned too >_<
anyway, good luck guys
Bastard <_<"

nway i think at the "tien wants you pic" the head isnt assigned right cuz the head takes part of the neck with it... i would sugest to make then 2 special joints/skeletons for the head/neck area.

Nway im not for free animating here so i wish you all good luck. and yeh, this project looks nice thought.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
@Logan: Better make those sprites exactly like the show's, but 20X more bad ass.
When I get an accurate pic of tri-beam itself (not the charging) then I'll make it accurate.

Best answers
Isn't the tri-beam just like the SBC (look-wise), but just a triangle?

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can help with a few animations if need be, as soon as I can get MS3D again.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Tribeam is just a bright beam in the shape of a square that has a small beam and a huge head that covers a lot of area.

Hope this makes it clear.

*edit* resized.

Oh yea, i would also like to animate this one whenever it gets put on the list...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why is it called tri-beam if the beam is obviously quadrilateral?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
it was called something different in the japanese version, "Ki Cannon". idk why it was changed or the resoning behind the name.

Best answers
But the beam itself doesn't seem to really be a beam.. o_O?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Its transparent, but you can still see the light coming out of his hands and how it lights up the area when it hits the ground. I think its best described as a beam but it is different from anything else... =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
really, i'd leave out all the advanced melee animations, you're gonna put people off with a list that big...

Good luck animating, seeming as milkshape has decided to work for me now... maybe i'll give it a shot... but i suck at animating =/

Also, it'd be a good idea to get hold of all the animations that were actually finished last time and start from where we left off
exaclty what i said about the advance melee animations >_> looks like a lot more work than what has to be done

anyways tribeam he puts his fingers and thumbs together like this

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you're not gonna remove them dust, put them in red saying "NOT NEEDED" next to them. They really wont be needed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

though in this shot he's tired, normally his fingers are all pointing up.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i hope i dont spam by this way but i want to make this here hopefully get finished. So maybe logan doesnt has to do everything on his own... its pretty basic but for some who might wanna help.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
Well if you're not gonna remove them dust, put them in red saying "NOT NEEDED" next to them. They really wont be needed.
Coming from a team member, you probably know what you're saying. Consider them all removed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks a LOT cleaner now and doenst look like as much animations as before ;) maybe it wnot turn off some of the animators who animated before to come back and do some more

Best answers
Great news!!! It would be soo cool to have Tien in ESF 1.3 .I hope he gets finished, end keep up the good work(can't wait for ESF 1.3).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
donnierisk said:
That attack is gonna pwnz! I hope that attack is strong and has some special ability, but what else can he have as attacks? Solar flare?
solar flare and dodon ray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom