General Naruto Discussion[No Spoilers]

Best answers
THere's three on tonight here. I think theyre all supposed to be new. But yeah he says "believe it" all the time. His voice is really raspy too. I havent seen the japanese naruto though so i dont know how they pronounce his name but in english its naw-roo-toe (naw rhymes with saw) (roo as in kangaROO) (toe rhymes with mow) They emphasize the na part though and say his name really fast so it sounds weird.

Best answers
i saw the new one... and there is only one.... i liked it... im getting used to the voice,...

when do they start gettin out of the school?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It will be a while until they graduate from the Academy.

I noticed now their showing only one episode a week... I find that very humorous.

Best answers
is the zabuza or zabak or who ever he is and haku mission thier first mission?

Best answers
its Zabuza..

And did anyone get to see the dubbed naruto series ? how was it ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is Naruto still running/being made? Last time I checked it was 153 eps in (the length of Dragonball) and still going strong. Any idea how many more are to come?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Is Naruto still running/being made? Last time I checked it was 153 eps in (the length of Dragonball) and still going strong. Any idea how many more are to come?
Probably alot more. I'm not sure if this is considered as a spoiler or not but. They still haven't made the Young Kakashi episode series. And they haven't made the parts where Naruto is adult. But I wouldn't be suprised if they stopped, they went pretty far.

Best answers
Zabuza has appared... the real missions are upon us?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If anyone wants to know:

The fillers are getting close to being over (3 more episodes); after the fillers they are going to show Kakashi Gaiden, then after that is done they are going to start showing Naruto 2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank the gods. Just three more weeks huh?

Best answers
Okay, since i wasen't allowed to make a question concerning an anime on an actual anime subforum, I'll ask here:

Has anyone been keeping a track at the time? How much left until the show swings back on normal storyline?

Best answers
MC said:
3 more episodes, then Kakashi Gaiden starts playing, then after Kakashi Gaiden, Naruto 2 starts.
And Kakashi Gaiden is how long? ,p

Best answers
i HATE how naruto is always the pusseh, and he always loses, putting the focus on the side charactors, which dont even do that much in the first place.

ESPECIALLY sakura, she doesnt do anything ever... when the snake guy came she complained to saske that he wasnt doing anything, i was like wtf

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto is the one who always fights without thinking; so what if he always loses?

If your keeping up with the episodes, then you must know that Sakura is not as useless as she was. You're referring to what happened a while ago compared to how much is different now.

Best answers
no, last saterday , in the forest of death, when the snake chick came and unsealed naruto's seal... and saske woulnt do anything, so sakura complained....

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was a long time ago, I'm referring to the episodes you can download off the internet which are way ahead of the English episodes shown on Cartoon Network. Not to mention that Kakashi Gaiden is going to be shown soon then after that, Naruto 2.

A lot has changed since then (from the episode you saw to the latest episode released on the net).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, I just got done watching movie 1. IDK if this is a spoiler so...

Naruto looks bad ass with that cape :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom