General Naruto Discussion[No Spoilers]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, that was pretty awesome. And what he was sayin after he got his picture taken was kinda funny. Somethin like

"Atfirst, I couldn't figure out how to do it, it took my like 3 hours, but finally got it, like..an art project on my face, yea, cool! [thumbs up]"

That was great...I really can't wait to see the rest, I actually want to watch it over now...

Best answers
does he say "believe it" all the time in the jap version?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, not in the subs, but maybe thats what that annoying "dattebayo" ment. :laff:

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dattebayo doesn't really mean anything. Most of the characters (or many, anyway) have their own unique little.. quirks, about the way they talk.

Naruto adds "dattebayo" to the end of his sentences, Konohamaru adds "kore," Sarutobi ends sentences with "ja" (rugged, informal) usually rather than "desu" or "da," Rock Lee speaks very formally--almost always ends sentences with "desu" or "masu," Sakura is pretty formal but tends to say "deshou"(isn't that right?) a lot, as does Kakashi. Shikamaru says something that actually means something--"mendo(kusei)," meaning bothersome/troublesome. There are numerous other examples, but there's too many to list them all.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate you cartoon network for making me want to watch naruto again.

Can anybody give me the episode list without the fillers? Or without the pointless fillers? I just need the regular episode lists and important fillers. I'm on about episode.. 81-82

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shadow clone jutsu

was enough to make me lose all faith in american dubbing.

just saw the opening and i dont think ill ever watch naruto on CN again

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
I hate you cartoon network for making me want to watch naruto again.

Can anybody give me the episode list without the fillers? Or without the pointless fillers? I just need the regular episode lists and important fillers. I'm on about episode.. 81-82
Um.. The only filler I can think of is the race arc, which is (I think) 101-106, and this Sound village/Mizuki/Bug arc, which has been 136-1??.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont forget the "whats under kakashi's mask" filler. Which was 2 episodes long I think. And the crimson leaf thing, which was an hour special I believe. There have been alot of fillers, but there is a reason for fillers.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Kakashi's mask thing was just one episode, though. The red clover wasn't filler, because it wasn't aired as part of the series. It's a Jump special, there's two. One about the Waterfall country, one about the red clover.

There really hasn't been much filler.. take a look at One Piece if you want some. Gigantic stretches of episodes, twenty at a time--pure filler.

Best answers
DMW said:
OMG i am not happy with naruto voice,they say words wrong,this is gonna be ***.Only 3 jap cartoons came to america that were good,Fullmetal alchemist,Dragonball z,and inuyasha.
dbz dub was totally horrible, and i can't believe that you never mentioned the best dubbed anime cartoon network ever had, which was cowboy bebop, the only anime which id prefer the amierican dubbed version over the jap subbed version

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NightTerror said:
And the crimson leaf thing, which was an hour special I believe. There have been alot of fillers, but there is a reason for fillers.
That was a "Jump Festa" same as the hidden waterfall village attack or something like that was a 1 hour special Jump Festa..nothing wrong with those :p

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember watching the episode of Kakashi's mask. ***est episode ever. Where's the episode where (Spoiler, highlight to read) When some guy from this rain village or something joined the Akatsuki.

Best answers
u mean (spolier)where that girl who can move between mirrors kills sasuke? well, i dunno... thats a question does sasuke die? and who is this girl?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
12345678910 (;_;)

NO!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Code:
[COLOR'=WHITE]Naruto spoiler[/COLOR]
Without the '

Best answers
i was talking about haku... and i guess he doesnt die.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bioball said:
u mean (spolier)[/COLOR]
Firstly, that's a guy not a girl, secondly no he doesn't kill Sasuke, and thirdly, watch the episodes it clearly explains who Haku is and why he's helping Zabuza.

Best answers
OMG... i havnt seen the show up to the american version... stop killing me.

Best answers
i was wondering is ther only 150 episodes and thats it or is there more coming out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom