Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is for the discussion of new episodes of Naruto that come out. Spoilers (obviously) are allowed. After this point, please don't create any "Episode 151 discussion," (etc) threads.

Discussion of the series in general should be done here:
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?p=668272

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is this for each new fansub release or dub airing?

Best answers
dub probibly naruto comes out in america tomarrow :D can't wait hha it's gona rock... the voises might suck but i have most of em in Jap. :p

Best answers
i heard narutos voice..omg it isn't something to be happy about. Very childish though he is but makes him sound too much like a kid. And if i am now mistaken on one of the long intros he says

"Monkey shadow clone technique" i really hope that isn't what he said

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's actually meant for both the dub and sub, just remember, be kind with spoilers and actually attempt to hide things you know shouldn't be told off the bat.

betterman

B
i don't know by but i get a bad vibe from it i mean like....they make it seem like such a kid show....i dunno if that's just me. But it on ****ing adult swim so we can keep the damn blood.

Also just he way that the others say his name...kinda just...makes me wanna kick the peole doing the voices in the face...again that's just me.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Volosity said:
dub probibly naruto comes out in america tomarrow :D can't wait hha it's gona rock... the voises might suck but i have most of em in Jap. :p
Sarutobi Sensei said:
i heard narutos voice..omg it isn't something to be happy about. Very childish though he is but makes him sound too much like a kid. And if i am now mistaken on one of the long intros he says
"Monkey shadow clone technique" i really hope that isn't what he said
Marvin said:
betterman said:
i don't know by but i get a bad vibe from it i mean like....they make it seem like such a kid show....i dunno if that's just me. But it on ****ing adult swim so we can keep the damn blood.

Also just he way that the others say his name...kinda just...makes me wanna kick the peole doing the voices in the face...again that's just me.
This thread is for discussion of new episodes of Naruto. Please keep general Naruto discussion in the General thread.

(http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=58394)

G
ah, so the general Naruto thread is to discuss anything to do with Naruto, and this topic is to discuss the subbed Naruto in paticular that was released this week by "Please don't name fansubbers" well, for some reason they called the last episode of "prince of tennis" "prince of Naruto 151" and released it as a Naruto episode... what on earth?

on a side note.. that trailer almost made me cry. gotta hate those damn dubbers

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto 151 is not being released this week because

Please don't name websites which have Naruto downloads said:
On a sidenote, because of back-to-school here today, and no episode coming out this week in Japan (the conspiracy theorist in all of us should probably note that this was done to have us all starving for Naruto so much that we watch the dub this week and boost the ratings), the Tuesday Post has been cancelled for this week. However something will be coming up later in the week that you can pretend to look forward to so as not to hurt my feelings.
And Yeah, trailer sucked, I mean, Iruka sounded ok but Naruto sounded like a 8-year old Ash from pokemon >.>

G
Sicron said:
Yeah, trailer sucked, I mean, Iruka sounded ok but Naruto sounded like a 8-year old Ash from pokemon >.>
agreed, they're turning it into a kids show like they always do

I see why 151 wasn't posted, but why did they post "prince of Naruto 151" in the Naruto section, of which is just Prince Of Tennis final episode?

DMW

Best answers
This is in a q from the anime,Kakshi is a genius right,but its not the sharingan he has that makes him a genius.Does he have a genius ability other then that sharingan he got from his friend?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it me, or was yesterdays naruto on Cartoon Network not bad at all? I mean, yeah, no blood, no bad words, but other then that, it seemed pretty much the same.

(Am I allowed to post this here? o_O)

Best answers
i'm wondering becaus i watched naruto on CN, is it pronouced ho-ka-gae? or ho-kage

DMW

Best answers
I think its ho-kage,i totally dissagree it was nowhere near the same.The english version had none of the things you said(dream killer) plus the voice acting was bad.Naruto sounds like he is 7.I think the only decent voices were those of Hinata and the 3rd.They even said naruto's name wrong.Its Naruto not Na-ru-to.

Best answers
in the anime they called it Na-roo-too WTF i hate that and not that every 1 but a few are correct on the voises, that really pissed me off...., i wish they could teach the jap. how to speak english and wrap it up in 1 asskicking anime..... man that sucks.... (plz god let them KICK OFF THEM DAMN lil GURLY! voise actors... no 1 likes pokemon anymore... why put it in a good anime... GRRRR!) amen.... i hate em

EDIT: and it's ho-ka-gae <-- that sucks more then the original.... this makes me hate america even more... and Fun-Da- Mutions

Best answers
Naruto voice is ok but not the best
and the englsih pronouce it NA-ru-to they drag out the NA

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Volosity said:
in the anime they called it Na-roo-too WTF i hate that and not that every 1 but a few are correct on the voises, that really pissed me off...., i wish they could teach the jap. how to speak english and wrap it up in 1 asskicking anime..... man that sucks.... (plz god let them KICK OFF THEM DAMN lil GURLY! voise actors... no 1 likes pokemon anymore... why put it in a good anime... GRRRR!) amen.... i hate em

EDIT: and it's ho-ka-gae <-- that sucks more then the original.... this makes me hate america even more... and Fun-Da- Mutions
This thread is for discussion of episodes which come out each week, not general discussion. http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?p=669045 is for General Naruto Discussion.

America hates you too. And for the record, Viz does the dubbing, not Funimation.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Viz huh? Much better then Funimation IMO!

Can't wait to see the next two episodes. Now I have to download the new naruto episode, I cannot just let myself watch it on Cartoon Network. Btw, is Toonami making it 2 episodes each saturday? Or just one episode each Saturday. Does anyone think the Haku part will be horribly dubbed? IMO I think it would. It was bloody as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom