Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

G
jp said:
You weren't forced to read the spoiler, you highlighted the white text, so don't blame him. ;)

Meh, I'm kinda out of naruto now... but if that's going to happen me wanna see again!
true, but actualy I didnt realise he had put anything there, but was just saying that there was a huge ass spoiler, and only realised there was text there when I quoted it >_<
as for the manga its easy to get, go to http://www.???.com/

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fortnox said:
true, but actualy I didnt realise he had put anything there, but was just saying that there was a huge ass spoiler, and only realised there was text there when I quoted it >_<
as for the manga its easy to get, go to http://www.???.com/
Warez are not tolerated. You have earned an official warning :warning: for naming a site which offers illegal downloads.

Anime rules:
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=49070
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=49092

G
153 is out, it had a bit more action but again its mainly building up the big fight. oh well, was a cool episode all the same :) that new mist dude is weird... cool swords tho

Best answers
Great new episode! Decent action, a few laughs, and a *good* flashback for once.

Best answers
I wub the new intro <3, realy great ep, cant wait for the next.

Best answers
I like the new ending kinda girly, but makes my heart warm

pretty good ep, I'm really not minding these fillers so much as they are of quite a bit better quality story and action than previous fillers.

Best answers
the end theme is so much better :D

me likes....
a lot more action than fillers from before...

Best answers
What the hell do Hidden Mist shinobi got with taking young boys into their "care?"

G
ROFLMAO, good point tho they never seem to work alone. and the newest one is extra kreepy O_O

Best answers
Because it saves the writers time to come up with something new and original.

Best answers
True enough.... praise be the day that we are freed from this filler-o-rama

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IMO, this is the Garlick Jr. Saga of Naruto..

G
Fatal_CobraX said:
IMO, this is the Garlick Jr. Saga of Naruto..
only this is definitly better than the garlick Jr. saga, and longer unfortunetly. garlic jr. was so damn lame O_O just 5 episodes (or was it 3? something stupid like that) of him laughing with his food-named henchmen running around and doing stupid stuff

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
155 wasn't a bad episode, but the fighting was extremely formulaic.

Best answers
The next episode looks to be entertaining however. And what was that crap spinning attack naruto tried?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Episode 155 was slow and boring. I read from numerous sites that the fillers are going to be shown for a while (for some reason).

And about Naruto's "Clone Rotation" was just a move Naruto came up with on the top of his head. The move probally is used to deceive the enemy into thinking that the clones are all going to attack when Naruto is the one who is going to attack.

G
oh man, this story is so lame and predictable. that Karashi guy is a reall ass. will they just end this stupid mission and get on with something better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom