Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This week's Naruto.. Most idiotic, worthless ending ever.

G
I'm DLing it atm. I take it they wrap up the stupid side story realy fast, making the last 10 episodes completely worthless, and get on with the real storyline?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
This week's Naruto.. Most idiotic, worthless ending ever.
Couldn't agree more. The whole episode was like it actually mattered to the storyline with Hinata showing her new techniques, but at the end the writers must have thought "Hey, hold on, this is supposed to be filler" and ruined it.

G
watched it last night, yea that was pretty stupid :/ but her new move is so cool! its awsome, how she deflects all the lil' bees away. I hope they jump to 3 years next episode

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope another filling episode is coming up...and wasn't it 2 years? or 2,5 years?

Anyway, next episodes filling stuff is a mission with Naruto, Lee, Neji and Tenten. (always watch the next episode preview >.>)

G
I saw the preview too, but I was hoping that mission happened 3 years later ||_||

Best answers
Couldn't agree more

The filler was ok. I liked seeing shino more. The ending was just bad. After Hinata's flailing move that bounced mothra. I was thinking it was over. Man was I wrong. One filler ending coming right up : Rasengan ! :p

Btw: I believe its 2.7 years. :scared:

Best answers
152: Hilarious new episode featuring more of Lee and Gai's antics, Tsunade getting steamed, and the spiciest curry in the universe XD

Unfortunately, it'll prolly degrade after this like all the other filler.

G
I love the main story O_O not sure which bits are fillers tho, I dont read the manga. my bro has seen parts of it tho

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm curious. Has the anime taken a different path than the manga? I'm not sure I'm recognizing some of the stuff mentioned here though that may be from poor memory.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deman said:
I'm curious. Has the anime taken a different path than the manga? I'm not sure I'm recognizing some of the stuff mentioned here though that may be from poor memory.
No, they're just introducing filler eps so there will be plenty of manga to make the 'real' episodes out of.

G
that was a intreeging episode, no action what so ever but intresting all the same, good to see Sakura making some progress :) shes awsome.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deman said:
I was woundering that too. It could just be filliers =/

G
most likely, maybe explaining what happens in those 3 years. mainly just so the manga gets ahead tho ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish they'd hurry up with these fillers though. It's kinda aggrivating when you know just how awesome the manga is right now, yet we are getting dealt all these less-than-steller filler eps. Oh well.

Anyways, I guess I should watch the new ep of Naruto, i'll have to get around to it later though. Cuz i've got a long weekend starting today, and I just got Ultimate Spider-man, goodbye outside world! :p

DMW

Best answers
the anime does change up stuff from the manga a bit,almost all animes do that.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
About latest Manga:

HUGE ASS SPOILER: KAKASHI GET'S THE MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN!

G
dReAm KiLlEr said:
About latest Manga:

HUGE ASS SPOILER:[/COLOR]
no ****, thats like skipping to page 606 in HP6 and not expecting to find a biggantic spoiler. WHY did you have to tell us that anyway? luckily I dont even know what that is

cant wait for next weeks, finaly gonna get some action. this grave digging guy sounds lame tho, and what if they destroy him and later on the manga has all of the still living shenobi masters together? (everyone minus big Z) then the Anime has already killed 2 of them off instead of one, what'll it do then? especialy when the mangas designs may not be the same as theirs
*edit* I just realised what that is.... wow, cool...

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fortnox said:
no ****, thats like skipping to page 606 in HP6 and not expecting to find a biggantic spoiler. WHY did you have to tell us that anyway? luckily I dont even know what that is
You weren't forced to read the spoiler, you highlighted the white text, so don't blame him. ;)

Meh, I'm kinda out of naruto now... but if that's going to happen me wanna see again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom