Votes: 31 96.9%
  • Socom: U.S. Navy Seals

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sadner said:
i think you mean "You forgot "your" goku, Booler..." Swift.

Swift before you started accusing people of ripping, he didn't claim the model as his own in any of his posts. And even if he did, he might've gotten permission to use that goku head.
Matter infact, he didn't get permission. :|

NeD said:
ehem....

and the results from the jury panel are in:

Yes we have a verdict.....

IT IS NeD's Goku!!! Yes it is!!

----

Seriously, how could you expect me not to know. It really is pretty blatant. The fact that you just redid parts of the torso (badly) to make him not have a shirt, but slapped a meshsmooth over the model, really doesn't help.

I'd have to be blind and/or dumb not to recognise my own work.

I think most people know i released goku and trunks. I had the model files hosted on my webpage, and they were even converted for ESF (and who knows what else).

So there are plenty of ways you could have gotten it.

I expect an apology please, if you insist otherwise, i WILL ban you (not a big deal i know, but what else can i do?)

That or if you post wires of the cage that do prove not to be mine, i'll admit defeat
Even look at the SOS thread
---------
http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~sos/forum/showthread.php?t=4798

He tried to escape, but failed to do so. :|

Booler said:
sure i made the head by myself how could i use neds goku ?? and where should i get his goku from? from ned ?? lol
Uh oh...

Best answers
That doesn't change the fact that he didn't claim the model as his own on THESE boards.
So why ***** about a ripped model he didn't even post here >_>

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe he is guilty of ripping at the SoS boards, that makes no matter here so long as he does not rip HERE.

as much as i hate rippers, (i just about bet anyone who survived the "ultra saga" does) his crimes on another forum do not carry over to here, unless he himself brings them over here by posting them.

let the SoS guys handle the SoS ripping, makes sense dont it?

Best answers
Haha Nuttzy, ripping ;p.
This sure does bring back alot of memories, no ?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
use aim for that zereth, some people could consider that spam ^^.

but i guess while im here ill address your post, everynow and then ripping rears its ugly head but for the most part its completely died down. alot better than the daily 3-4 model rips back in the day ^^

on that subject, in future, whether you have permission or not, please remember to post credits to whoever made which part in the FIRST POST that their work is included. it helps clear up a lof or this, and means we wont be on your backs as much - AxMan

if possible lets try and get this thread back on the subject of model renders,

Best answers
nuttzy said:
use aim for that zereth, some people could consider that spam ^^.

but i guess while im here ill address your post, everynow and then ripping rears its ugly head but for the most part its completely died down. alot better than the daily 3-4 model rips back in the day ^^

if possible lets try and get this thread back on the subject of model renders,
You should get msn ;p.

As for the topic, I'll be posting a render in a couple of days , going to work on something after I get my max fixed ;p.
By the way Sadner, try to tone down the highlights in your spidermans muscles a bit, it comes out as plastic on the legs if you look closley ;p.
Mix several colors instead , and have them all appeal a bit more realistic :).

Best answers
lol i tried to do something with that model too :p i see that you are playing with the cell shading , . try to play with the "Smgroups" option in the ink control . This will sure come in Handy ^^. Also try to use the preset i released for dbzhood. Couse you have to make the outline more visible. Try to add a seperate smoothing group to the hair, this will sure interact with the light. You Used omni light !?!?, or you didint used any lights in that scene?. And i see that the face of that gohan has been redone couse i my version there is a ink/face error. But its lookin great so far :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
onmi light, i redid the whole model and made folds, i used the same head but edited a lot

Best answers
Holy Shi*! Its squall! O_O Teh wubah! ^_^ Looking good dude, though.. try to make the aura look a bit neater... =o Keep it up =]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe yeah, its still wip. i need to move things round, but i only really have the game as a reference for the aura, and its like... spikes of light randomly placed =/ so its hard.

if anyone has any suggestions for a scene to place him in, dont hesitate to suggest.

oh, and i just rescaled the gunblade, i forgot i had to scale it down so it wasnt too big in jka. thats fixed now.

suggestions on pose/facial expression would be good too.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woah, cell shading is really popular these days eh?..
i think i have one or two renders in mind to post XD..

Mad_Ax! that render is teh MAD! =D like i said on msn, love the face expression!

Best answers
that looks like that one really old game(cant remember what its called) you know the one where you get the little guys to the end without killing them

Best answers
if you mean LemmingBallZ your right its some years old but we still working on it ;)

i started a while ago with cell,boo etc but i lost my inspiration so i made a pause but now i continue my work. :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
booler, please dont double post, even if its to bump a thread, you should always edit the previous post (delete the post and then combine it with the update to make a new one if nececary).

looks good btw ;) i love that game =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom