Another piece from me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like the weeds I pull up in my Parent's garden...

LOL JUST KIDDING! I like it alot. I really like the explosions and how you used the brightness to show it so.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
U dont like the colors...needs more black background, looks really low quality (like...jpg-blurry-low-quality kind of quality..) and its too long IMO, I would cut the hight too 900 pixels (but thats me)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dun like it somehow :(
its abit to sharpless.. also the color green orange doesnt fit at all
also the background doesnt need more black sic. ...it need just at the right place more green and at the right side less green (beta no green)

thats most thing wich is about this artpiece... so i would rate it low somehow :-\

*i dunno but maybe its my mood (get ****ed up today again <_>)*

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not saying both of you have to like it but

-How long domething is, is pure preference, it's not like the extra length has an open space
-It seems low quality because there's a lot of smoke in there/atmosphere, it's okay if you don't like that, just saying, it's intended.
-Green and orange gives it some contrast and it doesn't look too bad imo... (tought it over, intended)

Not saying that your opinion is bad, just saying that all the things summed up so far are fully intended.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
beh i kno how ya feel like but green could match to yellow mroe <_< in my opinion.. i never saw green with orange matching .... also if its supposed to b smoke then the pic still could get sharper and the smoke could be seeable...(beh still have a bad mood)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know the length of the artwork is your own preference, but, making art too long makes it look repetive..
And if the low quality look is supposed to be smoke, i would get rid of the smoke cos it doesnt look nice, also the color green/orange isnt that bad or anything, but you overdid it on the orange, there is just way too much orange...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom