Post your funky ESF pics!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Four Buu's vs. 2 SSJ4 Goku's? My money's on Goku.

Hairball, that second pic you posted looks really nice with the sunset and the city, do you still have the full sized one?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
About buu:
To Be true there was NO Buu ingame ^-^ Even if there is the AfterImage effect.
There are only 2 Gokus and me Spectating. But no Buu is playing.
---
Yeh i want that city too, i thought it might be Ape_city but its not.
---
Later i show some more Pics =O

Best answers
Hello.

Yes, though it may tire you to hear constant ESF Noobs asking probably the most obvious questions ever, I will contine to anyway.

1)SSJ4 Goku? When I play ESF, the highest it will let me go is to SSJ2. Is it because I have a broken version?
2)One of the pictures on the front page, I believe had Gotens in it. How is that possible? I'm sure that he is not a playable character.
3)I do not know why, but all servers I join never have any dragon balls in them. Which servers would have dragon balls that I could use in them?

Thanks,
Crazy "ESF Noob" Demon

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) It's a mod for ESF called EVM.
2) No Goten/Gotenks here :p
3) Look for the 'CTDB' gamemode.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello.

Yes, though it may tire you to hear constant ESF Noobs asking probably the most obvious questions ever, I will contine to anyway.

1)SSJ4 Goku? When I play ESF, the highest it will let me go is to SSJ2. Is it because I have a broken version?
2)One of the pictures on the front page, I believe had Gotens in it. How is that possible? I'm sure that he is not a playable character.
3)I do not know why, but all servers I join never have any dragon balls in them. Which servers would have dragon balls that I could use in them?

Thanks,
Crazy "ESF Noob" Demon
1) actually thats a mod FOR evm called the ssj4 mod
2) that wasnt goten that was the GT goku who was accidentally wished into a kid again by lord pilaf
3) yeah what raven said

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And there is no ssj2 in esf, the "second transormation" is just a sign that your character is getting close to "perfect transformation" when you instantly become a super saiyan instead of having to wait.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And actually ESO_SSj4 can be played without EVM so its not srict for EVM ^-^
Sry if i posted that Pic before but it shows Goku and SSj4Goku ^.^

Best answers
Hello.

I suppose this question should not be asked on this forum, but I can not register on the EVM forums and many of you have pictures from this EVM Mod. Sorry for in the inconvience.

1)I tried joining one of the servers for the EVM Mod, and automaticlly downloaded all the EVM Mod pack stuff. However, whenver it reaches precaching resources, it hangs for about 30 seconds, and then ESF crashes. Do you know why it does this?

Thanks,
Crazy "ESF Noob" Demon

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Crazy Demon said:
Hello.

I suppose this question should not be asked on this forum, but I can not register on the EVM forums and many of you have pictures from this EVM Mod. Sorry for in the inconvience.

1)I tried joining one of the servers for the EVM Mod, and automaticlly downloaded all the EVM Mod pack stuff. However, whenver it reaches precaching resources, it hangs for about 30 seconds, and then ESF crashes. Do you know why it does this?

Thanks,
Crazy "ESF Noob" Demon

type in console:

fs_lazyprecache 1

shud work then =]... if not do what frsrblch said =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJGoku83 that second one looks sweet, even if it's at 4fps :p

Adult Gohan ftw o/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
WTFFF GAME ARE YOU PLAYING :SSJGoku83 ,
phrack50 ????
my evm does not do that !!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's an AMX plugin, not EVM itself, although I bet it uses a few effects from it.

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 120 seconds.
Bite me :p

Best answers
lol vegetto.. T_T maybe he has some neat AMXX mod or smthng ;D and adult gohan pack :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
late on reply but thats not the only ssj4 pugin, the one were working on (not esf team) i think is better and balanced, since it takes certain reqierments than just pl to obtain it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
It's an AMX plugin, not EVM itself, although I bet it uses a few effects from it.

Bite me :p
Nope NO EVM Effects used for this :p
This are all Regular ESF Transform FX.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
2) that wasnt goten that was the GT goku who was accidentally wished into a kid again by lord pilaf
3) yeah what raven said
1) It IS NOT mod for EVM. Its a stand alone mod to be used with or without EVM. I know the best since I am that addon main coder :p
And we use nothing from EVM. On contrary, EVM will use our addons model changing system in future. So EVM is learning from US, not we from them XD

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok ssjgoku83 (this have changed the topic's topic) can you give us (or just me) the link to all tools that you installed to play like that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom