Images for Reference

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As Nuttzy said, its hella easy to find references on your own, if people arent lazy. I have no clue what happened to the reference thread either, really wierd.

Also, the final request thread is there, if people really want to request reference pictures they can do so there, as others have done in the past.

Best answers
Yeh but its so clogged and its not like there all gunmna be answed anytime soon and alot of people are lazy... =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it just dissapeared then wouldn't it be better to have this thread replace it. It would save all the people/threads saying 'I need some refs...'.

Meh, my oppinion, your call.

Best answers
Yeh i agree as some modelers dont have time to search for good refs
when they know they can come here and go oohhh good ref done finished one satisfied customer :)

Force Pit Member
Best answers
it litterly takes 4-10 minuets to find all these refs (minus David's)....if your going to spend 4+ HOURS to model a character right, you can spend 4-10 MINS to get good references

Best answers
Yo guys, I'm going to do pack of adult gohan models and i'v got most pictures but i still can't find adult gohan ssj 1 or his refs, can you guys help me ?

EDIT: And mabey you can also tell me were could i find refs for him... thx

Best answers
Have a good look through the links posted i have seen a few good adult gohan refs around or if you cant and your trying to do mystic gohan do a goku body with gohan head

Best answers
well i've got body refs but i need face of ssj1 gohan cuz i've got normal, ssj2 and mystic but I can't find his ssj1 form

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
make it like normal but with yellowish hair o.0
ssj2 has a different hair color and more spikes ... thats basically the difference

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard someone deleted Davids Ref Thread

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dReAm KiLlEr said:
I heard someone deleted Davids Ref Thread
well thats the obvious answer, but nobody knows who or why, moderators included

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The forum staff can see and view deleted threads, they leave behind a link to it (users who dont have mod/admin powers cannot see them) The thread didnt leave such a thing behind, so thats not what happened to it.

Best answers
hmm...ssj1 would be ssj2 but a different shade of yellow as hes hair is short so it wont change much beetween ssj and ssj2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SS2 hair is a paler shade of yellow than SS1 hair, the spikes are more numourous and shoot straight up except one that falls over the front of the face and the aura moves faster, is spikier and has lightning in it. I think that's it.

Best answers
Thx guys ! I'm going to start right away :D one more time thx for yours help. I'll let you know about progress

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom