5 kinds of people you hate the most >.<

Best answers
Post the 5 kinds of people you hate the most, starting with the one you hate the least.

5. I hate people who talk behind my back, and when they're talking to me they act like they're my friend, those people can drop dead -_-

4. People who dont listen and act childish when im trying to explain myself and go all like "LALALALLALALALALLALA, I CANT HEAR YOU, LALALALA" those people should die aswell.

3. Racists...no comment..

2. People who tell how to do my work, who think they know it better then i do when im the experienced one and they're not >_>

.*breaths in* here goes, i HATE people who meddle all the time, people who cant mind their own goddamn business, it just pisses me off cause it doesn't freaking concern them, like for example when im fighting with my mom, my sisters starts meddling and i just feel like grabbing her head and ripping it off -_-"!!!!!

Why did i start this thread? cause number 2 happened an hour ago -_-...

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i hate basically all ppl who annoy me. and point 2 on your list describes it very well. like when ppl start complaining about my work and how much it sucks and stuff but they cant even do basic **** on their own.
i also hate ppl who just whine and are ignorant.

and stupid buu players who candy all the time... ratards

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only kind of people I hate are backstabbers.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No name picking here or racism etc etc.. =O/ We will we watching you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People who dont listen and act childish when im trying to explain myself and go all like "LALALALLALALALALLALA, I CANT HEAR YOU, LALALALA" those people should die aswell
That pretty much sums it up for me...I got into this situation earlier today, I proved a guy wrong and he was having none of it :S

5. I hate people who perpetuate the Dragonball AF rumours, TV Tome can suck my wang for that, and there I was thinking they were respectable.

4. I hate people who act accordingly to the people around them, they'll be your friends and then as soon as they move onto a new crowd of people they suddenly become different.

3. People who stop moving when i'm walking behind them. Do I go around them? Do I stop? What if I start going around them and then they start moving and we end up walking side-by-side at the same speed? Do I start conversation? It's hell, or at least purgatory.

2. The one-man-moshpits. If it's moshtime you get a lot of people jumping around slamming into each other, but the one-man-moshpit has a hidden agenda, he'll wait for a really inappropriate time such as a slow song then start punching in 360 degrees so he can start a pit. I hate those guys, just wait for the music, dumbass.

1. When you're watching TV with someone and something funny happens or is said, and you both laugh, then while you're laughing s/he says "Hahaha...What did he say?" We've all been in a situation like that.

Oh, and lets not forget everyone who got into the 1.3 beta ;)

Retired
Best answers
there are 2 kinds of people I hate in this world.

1) people who have no respect towards other nationalities
2) the dutch

no but for real, people who talk about me behind my back, that can just really piss me off.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ignorant people...

Best answers
I hate it when I`m at a store,about to pay for my stuff,and some
numbskull behind me is rushing me like I`m the one in a hurry.

Best answers
1. Pedophiles
2. Rapists
3. Racists
4. Arrogant people
5. Fake people/conceited people

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Drama Queens. People that just seem to overreact about EVERYTHING.... can't stand it.

Best answers
1.People who dont lisin or care about the advice or anything you give

2.N00bs begging for stuff on MMORPGS

3.My friends older brother....that prick :|

4.girls who cant answer a friggin easy question because there like "aww what...i dunno"
God! that pisses me off.

5.My friend when he gets all hypo and stupid embarrsing himself bhy being a total ****

Best answers
People who dont say what they mean
Posers
Racists
people who insult you using the word "F /-\ G"

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phonies. There's nothing worse than pretending to be something you know you're not.

*remembers Family Guy episode*
"You're a big fat phony!"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.) Backstabbers.
2.) Liars.
3.) Cheating ( not like gf's and bfs and ****, but not telling me anything I should know about.)
4.) Racistism ( I don't mind them being used in a slang term, but when it comes to the offensive side, yes.)
5.) Hackers. I hate them, and will always. Lets say a person set me up of being their friend, and next month or so, they backstab you.

Best answers
1) People who think 'Snakes Revenge' is the sequel to "Metal Gear" and think it's a better game than "Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake". Snake's Revenge is LAME idiots!

2) Followers. The people who mindlessly do things because someone 'cool' did it.

3) People who make a point of acting 'gangsta' regardless of how stupid they look or sound.

4) People who don't understand/believe what you say on a regular basis.

5) People who hate entire genres of music (mainly country) for no real reason.

Oh yeah, and I can't stand people who are "experts" about stupid ass things... like the Scott Peterson trial. In two years "experts" knew more about these NOBODYS than they knew about their own mothers. Why do you care so much?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hah Judge, I'm dutch too and I say we're pretty crappy people :p Most of us can't pronounce any english, if you've ever seen one of our politicians speaking english on tv.....god the horror. I bet all of the other politicians are laughing at us behind our backs.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
5) People are depend on a social life WAY too much and vice versa
4)People who only focus on themselves/ignorance
3)People who OBSSESS over something on the computer, i.e a video game, waiting for 1.3 *cough*
2)People who get pissed from the most simplest of things
1)Narrowminded people

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom